Hello and welcome to my Jaaxy Keyword Tool review. If ever you’re looking for a tool that can help find your niche or get your website up the search rankings, then you’ve come at the right place.
Jaaxy offers a lot of sophisticated features that can help you with getting ranked, analyzing competition or just simply building your website. It can also help you with ideas that you otherwise wouldn’t have thought alone. So let’s get started.
Why I Think Jaaxy is The Best Keyword Tool for SEO
I know I’ve exaggerated a bit when I said that Jaaxy is the best, but I will explain to you why I said so. I’m going to discuss the features of this keyword tool and tell you how you can benefit from it.
1. Keyword Research
The first feature I’m going to discuss is for keyword research. As you can see on the picture, I just put in any keyword that I might type in search engines like Google, Yahoo, or Bing and it shows different types of data that is crucial to developing your keywords. We’re going to focus on the main area where you see multiple keyword results and I’m going to explain them.
- Keyword – the word or phrase that you normally enter in a Google or Yahoo search to find whatever you’re looking for
- Avg – the average number of monthly searches for a certain keyword
- Traffic – is the approximate number of visits to your website when you rank in the first page of search engines
- QSR – stands for Quoted Search Results, which states the number of competing websites for the exact keyword you’re searching
- KQI – stands for Keyword Quality Indicator, which indicates how well is the keyword for use, Green is great, Yellow is ok, while Red is poor
- SEO – this is a score that indicates how likely it will be that you will rank in the first page by using that exact keyword, which ranges from 1 to 100 (100 is the best, of course!)
- Domains – tells you if a domain is available for a specific keyword
- Related – displays keywords that are related to your current keyword, which serve as suggestions for your next search
- Brainstorm – shows a list of keywords that can help you brainstorm for ideas
To help guide you with the research, here’s what I recommend for a good keyword.
- Avg – at least 30 monthly searches will do
- Traffic – should be more than 10 (don’t go for <10 searches)
- QSR – have a QSR of below 300, but I would suggest that you go much, much lower than that (especially if you have less Avg and Traffic), try going for below 100 QSR to be more effective (also known as Low Hanging Fruit Keyword)
- KQI – if you focus on your QSR, then chances are that the lights are always green or yellow, so aim for that (avoid red keywords)
- SEO – aim for at least 75 and above (think of it like passing an exam)
- Additional, the keyword must make sense! If the grammar is not good, then you’ll have a hard time ranking on that keyword. Instead of choosing “how make money online”, a better phrase would be “how to make money online”.
2. Keyword List
I took the first four keywords from the previous image and saved them to a keyword list. I think this is awesome because I’m able to track all the keywords that I think are good keywords that I could add for my website. I can also save them if I want to by exporting and converting them into a file.
3. Alphabet Soup
The Alphabet Soup technique is a method for determining keywords that otherwise you wouldn’t have discovered by yourself. It starts by entering a phrase in Google like for example, “jaaxy review” followed by letter “a” to become “jaaxy review a”, then letter “b”, then “c”, and so on to cover all the letters of the alphabet (refer to the figure for example).
You’ll see that by creating an input, you will discover 4 or 5 additional keyword ideas that come from Google’s auto-suggest feature. And guess what, you might actually hit on something that you can use for your research. This technique is therefore a reason why it isn’t an excuse for not finding a good keyword. The fun part here is, Jaaxy does it all for you from A to Z!
4. Search Analysis Tool
This feature is used to analyze your competition just like the example image above. Just type in any keyword and the search engine of your choice and you will see the websites that are on the top of search results.
- Position – shows the rank of the website with 1 being the highest
- Search Engine Listing – it shows how the page exactly appears in the search engine
- View Details – contains numerous metrics that describe the page which you can use for analyzing your competition
5. Affiliate Program Search
If ever you’re looking for an affiliate program to join into, then this tool does it for you. What it basically does is it searches for affiliate programs in different affiliate networks such as CJ, Link Share, Digital River, or Click Bank. You choose which network works best for you, then type in your niche in the search tool and hit Search. It’s that simple.
6. Brainstorm Tool
This allows you to brainstorm ideas that you can use for your research. If for instance you come across an idea that is floating in your mind and that which you want to save for keyword research, then place it in the Brainstorm Queue so that it takes note of it. Also, you can get ideas from different sources such as Google Trends, Yahoo Buzz, Alexa Topics, Amazon Best Sellers, and Twitter Trends as shown in the picture.
7. Site Rankings
Jaaxy allows you to see the rankings of your website, the exact page number and the position it is found in. Just type in the Keyword you want your page to be seen and then paste the exact link in the URL box given in order to find out your page rankings. You can also track your search history on the left of the results page. Basically, you want to aim for the #1 spot in the rankings on Page 1 so that you will be seen first in the search engines.
8. The Jaaxy Training
The keyword platform also comes with a training, which is really awesome. I love it when a program has a walkthrough for beginners in order to get started. Although I could search for videos on YouTube, training inside the platform adds a personal touch to your learning. Basically there are 4 training videos inside Jaaxy which explains the fundamentals of using the tool.
- Jaaxy Keyword Research & Management – explains the fundamentals of keyword research and how you can do it inside Jaaxy
- Jaaxy Website Research and Analysis – explains how to analyze websites using the Site Rank and the Search Analysis Tool
- Niche Research Refinement – explains how you can find your niche inside Jaaxy and narrow it down to a more manageable size
- The Affiliate Program Walkthrough – explains how you can promote Jaaxy to others through their affiliate program
9. Affiliate Program
Yes, Jaaxy has an affiliate program so that you can promote this tool to other people as well. The commissions from this program are awesome (refer to the image shown), and it’s something you might want to consider if you enjoy using Jaaxy. If you’re new to promoting products, you might want to consider reading my article on how to make money from affiliate programs.
10. 24 Hour Support
They have a contact page in Jaaxy.com that responds within 24 hours. So if you have any questions regarding the Jaaxy platform, just go to this page and they will help you.
The Price: What Does It Cost?
There are three price points for Jaaxy: FREE, Pro, and Enterprise.
First of all, it’s FREE to get started and you’ll get 30 free searches inside Jaaxy, which you can use for Keywords, Alphabet Soup, Search Analysis, Affiliate Programs and Site Rank. So there is a lot that you can do with those 30 Free Searches. Plus, you can access the Jaaxy Affiliate Program as well and start promoting. If you want to give this product a try, then go for this account first.
In Jaaxy Pro, you will have an UNLIMITED amount of searches plus added features that you can gain access to. Features that improve are search speed (2x), Alphabet Soup (15 results), Manual Domain, Multi-tabbed Search and so on. Upgrading to Pro costs $19 a month.
This is the best Jaaxy offering out of the three. You also get unlimited searches from this account as well as faster searching speeds (5x). Alphabet Soup shows 50 results, Domain shows instantly, Multi-tabbed Search increases to 5, and every feature is unlocked by upgrading to Enterprise. Simply put, this is Jaaxy at its finest and most complete form. The price is $49 a month.
Try Jaaxy Now!
That’s it for the features of Jaaxy Keyword Tool. If you want to get a head start in your SEO practice, I strongly recommend that you try Jaaxy now. It’s free to get started, so it won’t hurt to try this and get your keywords refined. Jaaxy has been founded by two of the co-founders of Wealthy Affiliate, Kyle & Carson. By the way, Wealthy Affiliate is an online platform that teaches people how to make money online.
Through Jaaxy you will find everything that you’re looking for in an SEO tool as well as help you start with building your website and finding the niche you can get into. To help you get started, I’ve placed a search tool of Jaaxy below so that you can try the product right now.
That’s it for my Jaaxy review. What do you think of Jaaxy as an SEO tool? I will be glad if you share some of your insights about Jaaxy in the comments section below. I’ll see you there!