In the past, starting a website requires you to manually code everything. Tools like WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla didn’t exist back then.
But now, times have changed and it’s a hundred times easier to create one. All it takes is just a few clicks and some forms to fill out and voila, you have a brand new website.
Today, I’ll introduce you to a website platform that will help you start your very own website in a very short time. As fast as 30 seconds, your site will be up and running by using a platform called SiteRubix. Read my review to learn more about this product.
What is SiteRubix?
SiteRubix (SR) is a website builder powered by Wealthy Affiliate, which is an education site for starting an online business. These two awesome tools are combined in one single platform, meaning when you create a website, you will automatically be a part of the Wealthy Affiliate community as well.
SiteRubix operates with the WordPress platform, meaning you have access to all the themes and plugins of a typical WordPress website. But since SR is independent, the creators have customized the bonuses that come along with it. To know more about these bonuses, keep reading.
There are many web hosting and domain services out there that are well-known, such as Bluehost, Hostgator, Namecheap, & GoDaddy. So why choose SiteRubix? What makes this site builder special among all the services out there?
1. Internet Marketing Training – When you build your website, you are also provided with courses on how to earn income and be successful through Internet marketing. This ensures that you are equipped with the right knowledge as you work on your site and stay on the right track.
Basically, the role of your website is to serve as a foundation for your online business and is an absolute must if you want to attain long-term success.
2. State of the Art Technology – SiteRubix, from the moment of its inception, is continually evolving in the hands of its founders Kyle & Carson. This is the reason why SR is ahead of the pack when it comes to website technology.
3. A Very Supportive Community – As a member of Wealthy Affiliate, you can leverage the community that comes along with it. Any question or concern you might have will be answered by thousands of Internet marketing experts inside.
4. Awesome Technical Support – There was a time that my site crashed because I tampered with the codes in the WordPress editor. When I asked for support, they immediately responded within minutes and helped restored my website back to order again. So personally, I give their service a 10/10.
5. Site Comments & Feedback – You’ll love this feature. Asking for comments and feedback on your website is one of the best ways for you and your website to grow. The only catch is you have to put in some effort to comment or give feedback first before you can request one for your site. It’s a give and take system, which I think is a fair one.
Let’s Build a Website – Step by Step Process
Trust me, this process will be quick and you don’t have to worry about the technicalities when you create your site. Follow the procedure below to get started.
1. Choose a Unique Domain Name
The first thing you must do is to have a unique domain name for your site. I’m going to admit, nowadays it’s hard to find a unique domain that makes sense because your idea for a name will most likely be taken. To help you get started, try typing some ideas in the plugin below to find available domains.
2. Sign-Up for Wealthy Affiliate
After discovering an available domain, now it’s time to create your Wealthy Affiliate account. No worries, it’s free to get started and you don’t need to input your credit card details yet. Just fill out the form with the following details as shown and let’s continue.
3. Complete Site Builder Setup
As you step into the WA platform, you will be directed to Site Builder, one of the six components of SiteRubix. Step 1 is determining where you want to host your domain, while Step 2 is choosing a name for your website, which I recommend should be the same as your domain name.
4. Choose a Theme for Your Website
If you don’t know what themes are, they are simply templates that you can easily use for your website to give it a nice look. There are thousands of these designs that you can choose from and they all look exciting to use. But the ideal theme to use will mostly depend on the nature of your blog and the niche that you belong. Now go ahead and choose one for your site. Don’t worry, you can always change them later.
5. Click the Build Button and You’re Done!
After you press the button, you will be taken to Site Manager, the working dashboard of SiteRubix. I’m going to create a future blog post covering that. But for now, try to explore the WordPress platform first by clicking the “Login” button in Site Manager.
How Much Does It Cost?
There are two types of membership inside Wealthy Affiliate: Starter and Premium. Creating a Starter account is FREE (see note below) while upgrading to Premium membership costs a recurring fee of $49 per month ($359 per year if you want a discount). If you plan to host your site in your own domain, the fee will be around $15 per year. Other than that, there are no more upsells.
To understand the Starter and Premium membership, read the details below.
1. Two Free Websites – Once you have your free account, you now have the ability to create two full WordPress sites using SiteRubix’s Site Builder feature. This is nice because you can now start practicing and familiarizing with your WP dashboard without paying anything.
2. 1000+ Themes to Choose From – Start designing your website by choosing from a huge gallery of WordPress themes provided in your account. These themes are mobile responsive, therefore they will also look good in mobile devices.
3. Level 1 Online Entrepreneur Course – This is where everyone at Wealthy Affiliate starts when they step into the training platform. It provides you with the fundamentals of running a successful online business and the lessons on how to set up your website.
4. Subdomain under SiteRubix.com – Your newly created sites will be hosted under siterubix.com, meaning your site belongs to SiteRubix. The example in the screenshot is hotaffiliate.siterubix.com because it is a free domain. If you want to have the .com equivalent, you need to go Premium and purchase the annual fee of the domain.
5. Free 30 Searches in the Keyword Tool – The WA platform also has a keyword research tool that can be used to find high quality keywords. Keywords are terms or phrases that people type in search engines to find webpages that are related to their query. Use this tool to get your pages seen in search by trying out free 30 searches..
1. Host your OWN domain – This is important for building a long term website and you want to do this in order to grow your business.
2. Access to SSL certificate – this is one of the awesome features that will be added to your website which keeps your site protected at all times (it’s a freebie that comes with the membership). SSL is also one of the ranking factors that Google uses to rank a website in the search engine.
3. Maximum number of websites is 50 – instead of the usual two websites, you can now work up to a maximum of 50 sites in just a single account (it’s not like you’ll reach that amount anyway). You are given 25 Free websites and 25 Premium websites as a limit for every account.
4. Access to the Full Training Courses – The Free account only provides the first level of the Online Entrepreneur Course and the Affiliate Bootcamp. But when you go Premium, you have access to ALL the valuable training that Wealthy Affiliate has in store. The Online Entrepreneur has 5 levels containing 10 lessons each, while the Bootcamp has 7 levels, 10 lessons each.
5. Unlimited Searches in the Keyword Tool – As a Premium member, you can do keyword research as much as you want without limits. This means that as you create content on your website, you can assure that you are targeting keywords for each one of them.
NOTE: Unfortunately, some countries are prohibited from having a Free Account at Wealthy Affiliate. So please take note of the following countries: Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, and Vietnam. You can still join WA, but you have to pay the fee for Premium in order to be a member.
Domain Price Comparisons
By hosting your domain at Wealthy Affiliate, you can save a lot of money because there are no upsells to having add-ons to your website, they are all FREE. The only catch is you need to be a Premium member of Wealthy Affiliate in order to unlock all these features. That’s why I see SiteRubix as the most economical investment of your money for running your website.
Having an Online Presence Has Never Been Easier
Having your very own website and domain is the first thing you need to do to start an online business. With technology in your hands, this process can be easily done without learning HTML, CSS or PHP. All you have to do is grow your website by adding content and customizing its user experience.
Now that you’re here, I encourage you to join WA so that you will receive the right training to make a living on the Internet. For more information about Wealthy Affiliate, check out my personal review to have an idea of what’s inside.
As I wrap up this review, I want to know your reasons for starting a website and what you plan to do with it. Do you plan to run an ecommerce site, grow a profitable blog, or establish an online presence for your offline business? Let’s talk about it in the comments below.