This is the perfect time to start an online business. No kidding, it really is. I’ve stumbled upon one of the best online training programs on the Internet, and it’s called Wealthy Affiliate. Right now, I’m a member of this wonderful community and I can attest to the tremendous value that this platform provides. To learn more about WA, keep reading.
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Founders: Kyle & Carson
Overall Rating: 99/100 (Awesome!)
Who Is It For: Beginner – Expert
Price: Free (Starter Account); $19 (Premium for the First Month); $49 (Premium for the Succeeding Months); $359 (Premium Yearly Membership)
Upsells: None (except for the $15 for owning your own domain)
My Experience with WA
I remember the time I first started Wealthy Affiliate, which was around August 2016. At that time, I came from another training program called DotComSecrets but I was already packing up to leave. The reason why is because I didn’t see the VALUE of the training. The real problem there is price.
The lessons taught there involves spending real hard cash, which I was lacking at that time. Another problem I had there is that the lessons were too fast and complicated especially for a beginner like me. I simply couldn’t handle how the techniques there work.
I needed a solid foundation, one that withstands the test of time…
And that’s when I found Wealthy Affiliate. I came across a review page (I believe it was Kyle’s) and went through the details fast and clicked on his affiliate link. I hopped into Premium right away because I was dead serious about making money online. You might call it impulse buying, but I call it an “opportunity”.
Day by day, I started to see for the first time in my life, the VALUE that the courses and other features provide. The best part is, it’s cheaper than the cost I’ve paid for DotComSecrets when I first started. This feeling of excitement is what has driven me to write this review post. I want you to see that value by taking a glimpse inside the program through my review and see if it’s right for you.
What Wealthy Affiliate Has In Store For You
From this point on, I will be walking you through the benefits and features that Wealthy Affiliate has for you. I’ve provided visuals so that you can get a glimpse of how it looks inside.
The Training is Broken Down into 4 Simple Steps
The very first person who will welcome you inside is Kyle, the founder of Wealthy Affiliate. He is present in every video inside the training and you will get to know more about him as you progress through the course. Regardless of what niche you specialize or plan to enter, there are basically four steps to creating a successful online business.
1) Choose an Interest – You can focus on any niche you want, for as long as you’re willing to dedicate your time and be passionate about it. If you have an expertise on something or you’re just simply better than most people when it comes to a given field (say trading stocks or how to lose weight), then the only thing that is required of you is that you’re willing to impart your knowledge by having your very own website.
2) Build a Website – Do not worry about the technical stuff. WA handles it for you through their website hosting platform SiteRubix. Inside SiteRubix lies WordPress, which is a very powerful website maker that contains a lot of awesome and diverse themes which you can choose from. In principle, your website serves as the foundation of your business from which you can make money.
3) Attract Visitors – Once your website is in place, the next thing to do is to attract visitors to your website to increase your authority. This is done by providing value to your target audience in the form of high quality content either through a blog post or a video. Kyle always reminds us that we are in the “business of helping people”, that building authority should be our number one priority above all.
4) Earn Revenue – There are hundreds of ways to monetize your website once it starts rolling and gains popularity. Examples of methods include affiliate products, online advertising like Google AdSense, self-made products like Kindle Books, consulting, and so much more. Inside Wealthy Affiliate, there are lots of training covering these four aspects of online business. Mastering these steps is more than enough to make you successful.
Two Full Courses Covering All the Basics
The first course is Online Entrepreneur Certification, a training with 5 levels having 10 lessons each (50 lessons total). This course is dedicated to teaching the fundamentals of running an online business. Regardless of your niche, this course should be your first priority once inside Wealthy Affiliate.
The second course is WA Affiliate Bootcamp, which has 7 levels containing 10 lessons each (70 lessons total). The lessons here contain all you need to know to promote Wealthy Affiliate to other people. When I took the course, I realized that some of the topics were repeated while some topics were new. Don’t worry, I’ll show you later why you might want to learn this course.
Guided Learning through Tasks
After each lesson you take, Kyle will ask you to follow a handful of tasks related to the lesson you’ve just finished. By the way, you are not obligated to follow the list and check all the items, but it is crucial especially for total beginners. In order to understand how online businesses work, you need to follow the advice of the expert, and these tasks resemble Kyle mentoring you along the process.
Lots of Awesome Live Webinars (with Replay)
Wealthy Affiliate conducts live webinars in almost every aspect of online business, may it be SEO, Email Marketing, Facebook, etc. and is hosted by Jay Neill (aka magistudios). He’s the live training expert who is well-known by WA members because he’s always delivering high quality courses every week .
For those who can’t attend, he provides replays that can be watched anytime. It’s absolutely free with no upsells, but only Premium members can enjoy all his stuff.
The Technical Stuff is Already Handled for You
By stepping into the Wealthy Affiliate platform, you will be required to create your very own website. But don’t worry about the technical jargon for the mean time because WA will handle it all through its amazing platform called SiteRubix. In just 30 seconds, you can have a fresh and good-looking website. To be familiarized about what SiteRubix does, kindly look at the following seven components below.
1) Site Manager – used for accessing your websites and for monitoring site health
2) Site Builder – used for building your websites
3) Site Domains – used to find, register & manage your website domains
4) Site Content – used for writing content which comes with a progress tracker
5) Site Comments – used to get comments on your posts or pages
6) Site Feedback – used to get feedback on your websites
7) Site Support – used to get technical support for your websites
Not only that, WA added extra special features this 2017, which include the following:
1. Site Plus – contains extra tools to enhance your website’s performance
2. Site Speed – optimizes your SiteRubix websites for page speed
3. Site SSL – turns your website into an “https” instead of “http”
4. Site Protect – blocks all automated comment spam before it hits your site
Get Your Website Noticed using WA Keyword Tool
Another powerful feature that is provided for you is the WA Keyword Tool, which you can use for basic keyword research. Keywords play a very important role in your content and allow Google and other search engines to identify your website much better.
Don’t worry, Wealthy Affiliate also has lots of trainings on SEO and keyword research so you won’t get left behind. For more advanced research, I recommend using Jaaxy Enterprise, which is also owned by Kyle & Carson.
The Entire WA Community Supporting You
There are thousands of active members inside WA and all of them are very supportive people. They may vary in geographical location, age, gender, race, language, religion, etc., but they have one unified goal, which is to be successful in the online world.
When you step inside WA, you will meet lots of people welcoming you onboard and offering you help. So in order to get the maximum help, there are eleven tools that will allow you to tap into the power of the online community.
1. Live Chat – is the best place you can ask questions because in just a few minutes there will be an answer right away
2. Private Messaging – is where you can ask questions in a more detailed manner plus you can target the right person to ask from (I usually ask Kyle)
3. WA Personal Space – people tend to leave a message in your personal profile space (think of Friendster) with some wishing you the best and some offering their help to you
4. Discussions/Blogs – WA members have the freedom to write discussions or blogs in order to engage with fellow friends in the community, so if you love socializing, then you’ll absolutely love this
5. Classrooms – are specialized gathering places which are sorted out based on topics in the online business such as SEO, Email Marketing, , etc.
6. Member Trainings – members also have the ability to create personalized trainings on virtually any subject regarding online business, therefore, your education is not only limited to the courses provided
7. Search Tool – at the topmost part beside the logo of WA, there is a search box where you can type any subject you wish to get answered
8. Site Comments – this is a give-and-take comment tool inside SiteRubix, which allows your page or post to have comments in it
9. Site Feedback – this is also give-and-take, but instead asks for feedback regarding your website so that you can improve on the user experience of your site
10. WA’s Top 200 – the people who rank in the top 200 in Wealthy Affiliate are the 200 most helpful people in the community
11. Followers – you get a chance to follow people in pretty much the same way as you would follow a person on Twitter and Pinterest
Kyle the Founder is Also Active
It’s not likely that you can join a training program in which you can get to talk to the founders. However in Wealthy Affiliate, we have some of the most active and helpful people in the name of Kyle & Carson. You can talk to them because they’re more down to Earth than most CEO’s you would ever encounter. I personally ask Kyle in the private message as well as in Live Chat (refer to the image).
Lots of Success Stories (Including Mine)
WA continues to produce success stories and transform ordinary people’s lives. Of course the results will vary, but it simply proves that Wealthy Affiliate teaches the right principles in running an online business. Take a look at these big-time earners (in different niches) and see for yourself:
UPDATE: So far, I made some nice affiliate commissions as well. Have a look at the screenshot below:
All the knowledge and confidence I’ve acquired in my 2 years of affiliate marketing will allow me to scale it into a full-time income! Thanks to the training I got from Wealthy Affiliate.
How Much is the Program? Quite Affordable!
So for all this value, what will it cost you? Joining this program as a Starter is FREE (some countries are not entitled to a Starter account). You get to experience the wonderful benefits of Wealthy Affiliate for 7 days to see for yourself whether the program is good or not. As a consequence, there will be no money-back guarantee if you decide to pay for the program.
For Starters, you will have a 7-day free trial and then afterwards you have to decide if you want to continue or not. If you continue, then you’ll be given two choices on the type of membership for your account: Premium Monthly or Premium Yearly. Both accounts are Premium, meaning you will receive the full package of Wealthy Affiliate whichever you choose. The only difference will be the time frame in which you will pay as a member.
NOTE: Some countries are not privileged to have a Free Account at Wealthy Affiliate. So you might want to think twice if you belong to the following countries: Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, and Vietnam. You can still join the WA community but you have to pay the Premium membership right away.
For Premium Monthly, the cost is $49 per month, while for Premium Yearly, the cost will be $359 per year. If we do the math, doing Premium monthly for 12 months yields $588 (49 times 12). So you will save about $229 per year if you take the Yearly package. Plus, you won’t have to worry about your next monthly bill until next year.
But you might be asking, “Are there any upsells inside?” The good news is, there are no upsells unlike other programs who still charge you of coaching, mastermind membership, and other unnecessary stuff. The only thing that you will pay extra is your own domain, which costs around $15 per year. That’s why Wealthy Affiliate is one of the cheapest online programs out there to get started with (see below for comparison).
I Have a BONUS GIFT for You
Wait, that’s not all. If you join Wealthy Affiliate and decide to go Premium, you are entitled to a 59% discount on your first month stay in Wealthy Affiliate (not available for some areas). Another bonus will be a master list of insanely awesome keywords that you can begin with, brought to you by Jaaxy. Just leave me a message inside WA and I’ll give it to you.
Also, if you join through my website, I can be 100% sure that you will do awesome because I will be personally mentoring you inside the WA platform. I truly believe that “Your success is my success”, that’s why I’ll make sure to guide you inside this wonderful program.
Constantly Improving and Growing
Wealthy Affiliate started in 2005, therefore it has been running for more than a decade already. The main reason for this tremendous success is the company’s ability to adapt to the environment. It is constantly evolving and innovating each and every year to make it better. The founders are never satisfied and do not stop until they bring out the best in WA.
Kyle, Carson, Jay, and some of the Super Affiliates talk about improving the Wealthy Affiliate platform in the annual Super Affiliate Conference. This mastermind group literally talks it over on the table and brings something to the plate.
Overall, It’s My #1 Recommendation
This wraps up my very detailed Wealthy Affiliate review. The best thing I love about Wealthy Affiliate is its overall simplicity with the value it provides. Starting a business online is not a joke and if you’re not tough enough, you won’t survive. The training focuses on the basics and the most important things first because Kyle doesn’t want you to get lost in the details.
As a Premium Member, I’ve truly witnessed the value of this company when it comes to taking care of its members. It’s definitely worth the investment and I would recommend the training to anyone who wants to start a business online. This is the very reason why I think Wealthy Affiliate is the best online business training for you.
What do you think of Wealthy Affiliate? Would you like to give it a try, or do you have some concerns that I haven’t addressed in this review? Feel free to leave your comments and questions below so that I’ll be able to help.