Name: WP Content Ranker
Founder: Abbas Ravji
Overall Rating: 40/100 (Scam)
Price: $17, $27, or $37 one-time
Upsells: $27 or $37 one-time
Welcome to my WP Content Ranker review, where you’re going to learn about yet another Google ranking product.
Abbas Ravji claims you can get instant page 1 rankings on Google in any keyword you target. That’s because WP Content Ranker can help analyze your competitors to find the best way to outrank them.
Regardless of your niche, keyword, language, or the amount of SEO knowledge you know, you can achieve high rankings on Google all the time.
Really? Can you guarantee all your content to go in page 1 of Google? Is this finally the “hack” to get past the big guys in the search engines and enjoy floods of free traffic?
Before you buy this WordPress plugin, I want you to read this review first. It’s not all rainbows and unicorns in the SEO world, you know.
Here’s How WP Content Ranker Works
WP Content Ranker is a WordPress plugin that’s said to boost your rankings on Google. It contains features that allow you to analyze your competitors, build page 1 optimized content, and syndicate them to social media.
If you’re like most marketers, you’ll be enticed by this tool in order to get free targeted traffic to your website. After all, doing SEO is a painful and tedious task.
So how can WP Content Ranker help you get to page one? Here are some ways to do it:
1. Analysing the keyword you want to target – This stage involves studying the top 10 results on Google. You’ll get information on key metrics such as keyword difficulty, page authority, domain authority, Moz Rank, and so much more.
2. Creating keyword-optimised content – With the Drag-and-Drop feature, you can copy paragraphs, images, and videos from the top 10 websites and compile them in your very own blog post (no need to write anything).
3. Spinning content to make it unique – WP Content Ranker comes with an article spinner that helps you rewrite your paragraphs into different ones.
4. Using LSI keywords to rank better – The plugin helps you in identifying the most commonly used words or phrases from the top 10 sites. If you add them to your post, you can better improve your rankings.
5. Syndicate new content to social media sites – This step is about getting your content out on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook. A backlink from these authority sites will surely boost your rankings.
To see the plugin in action, watch this 20+ minute demo:
Buying WP Content Ranker? Here are the Details
To be honest, I feel very skeptical of this product. However, if you’re thrilled to use this plugin to rank your website, then I won’t stop you in doing so. I’ll even help you by giving you an overview of the sales funnel.
1. Starter ($17) – You’ll get the plugin plus full training on how to use WP Content Ranker in only 1 website
2. Growth ($27) – This is the same as Starter, the only difference is it allows you to use the plugin in 3 websites
3. Expert ($37) – Do you have more than 3 websites? Then buy Expert license to place WP Content Ranker in unlimited websites!
4. Enterprise (OTO Upsell – $27 or $37) – It upgrades your front-end product to a more improved version, I’m just not sure what’s added into it
Overall: I don’t like WP Content Ranker and will never recommend it to anyone trying to rank high on Google. Why? Because I see some flaws in using this product:
1. There’s no such thing as guaranteed page one rankings. Google search algorithm is simply too complex to be fully understood by outsiders. Not to mention, it constantly updates 500-600 times in a year. So how can a $37 plugin be as smart as Google?
2. You are “copying content” instead of creating your own. While I don’t worry about paragraphs being copied, I can’t tolerate using a software to copy other people’s images and videos. Think of the copyright issues and lawsuits you’ll face if you copied from a big company.
3. Spun content is very unreadable. Article spinning is the act of manipulating and generating unique versions of your original content. This is done so you can avoid the issues of having duplicate content. Trust me, you can easily spot a spun article if you see one (it’s very laughable lol).
Because of the negative effects that WP Content Ranker can give, I consider it a:
True SEO Cannot Be Gamed By Software
Search engines, from the moment of their creation, have been focusing on one thing: providing the best quality search for its users. It constantly updates its algorithm in order to fill that demand.
If your main focus is to get ranked in search engines by pretending to provide quality content, you’ll never survive in the long run.
While Google may only be a search engine, it’s actually getting smarter and smarter in distinguishing between good and bad content. In the end, you’ll only waste time trying to get around the “white hat” way of doing SEO.
By white hat, I mean writing unique content based purely in your own opinions and expertise. Instead of syndicating and trying to acquire backlinks, you let people “naturally” link back to you.
Indeed, this process can take a longer time and more effort to bear fruit. But at least it’s well worth it in the long run.
If you want to learn how white hat SEO works and the right way of optimizing your content, try my #1 recommendation for Internet marketing training: Wealthy Affiliate.
WA is a platform for starting an online business mainly by doing affiliate marketing. In my opinion, it’s the best program tailored for complete newbies.
Is it a scam? Well, can you find an online university that started way back in 2005 but still exists up to this moment? In fact, it’s already grown to almost a million members inside, with thousands of affiliate marketers already enjoying success.
What exactly does Wealthy Affiliate provide? Here are some of the best features:
- High-Quality & Updated Lessons
- Guided Learning Through Tasks
- Live Training Held Every Week
- Powerful Website Hosting Platform
- Keyword Research Tool (for SEO)
- A Large and Supportive Community
- Guidance from 1,000’s of Experts
- Success Stories Proving WA Works
- And lots more stuff!
Getting inside WA is possible with a FREE account, so there’s no risk on your part if you wish to try the platform.
Anyway, I’m done reviewing this WP Content Ranker SEO plugin. Do you agree with what I think about the product? Maybe you have some objections you want to put out. Either way, feel free to comment below and let’s talk about it.