Name: WP Click Viral
Founder: Luan Henrique
Overall Rating: 30/100 (Scam)
Price: $19 or $19.95 one-time
Upsells: $37; $67 one-time
When I first learned of WP Click Viral, it blew me away to find out that a plugin can actually generate followers on autopilot. It seems enticing to use for a WordPress blog and looks like the “holy grail” of viral marketing.
But hold on for a sec, let’s get real first and take an honest look at this product. It’s kind of interesting that WP Click Viral could function well like a legitimate tool, but is presented in a very deceiving way.
Can you really make lots of money using this plugin? Can your fan page become viral and be able to turn yourself into a social media rockstar? Is WP Click Viral the answer to your prayers, or is simply “too good to be true”? This review will help enlighten all these questions.
What Does WP Click Viral Do?
In a nutshell, WP Click Viral is a simple plugin designed to enhance your social media efforts. If you use WordPress, then I’m confident you have a grasp of how plugins work.
You can use the product by installing it in the “plugins” section of your WordPress Dashboard. Once done, you will now have access to the following features:
1. Social Buttons – allows you to add like and share buttons on your website
2. Widgets – shows your fan page on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+
3. Pop-Ups – are said to convert high according to Luan (the product owner)
4. Short Codes – are short pieces of text which you can place anywhere in your website
5. Auto Followers – WP Click Viral is said to increase your likes and followers on autopilot, which I’ll explain later in detail
6. Making Your Page “Viral” – another claim is your fan page and content can become viral in just a short time, which we’ll see later if true
So how much does WP Click Viral cost? Take a look at the entire sales funnel below:
The main WP Click Viral product costs around $17 to $27, but is actually being offered right now at $19 (Single Site License) or $19.95 (Unlimited Site License). Then for the upsells, there are 2 OTO’s that you’ll come across:
1. WP Click Viral PRO – syndicates all social media accounts (like Instagram & Pinterest), sets up a tracking system, and also splits and rotates your social media accounts to all grow at once. The price is $37, with a discount to make it $17.
2. White Label Rights – allows you to sell WP Click Viral for 50% commissions, which costs $67 ($47 w/ discount)
Overall, WP Click Viral is a Sure Rip-off
I’m sorry to say, but I see major red flags within the system that I don’t like. It urged me to give an immediate disapproval and thumbs down with WP Click Viral because of these eye-opening reasons:
1. White Label Rights is a Bad Upsell
Why offer the White Label Rights for $67, when you can join the affiliate program for FREE? I get the feeling that Luan Henrique is trying to make more money off of you. That’s why I’m telling you not to buy this offer in the first place.
2. Unrealistic Claims
Social media can be a profitable venture, but to claim you’ll make $10,000+ per month? It’s not that simple as it sounds. Also, is there a secret formula for making your content viral that works 100% of the time? In an ideal world, it may be doable. But we’re talking of reality here, which is far more complicated to deal with.
3. Push-Button Fantasy
WP Click Viral was positioned to be a “set and forget” tool that will do the social media thing on autopilot. The promise is you’ll get results “instantly” in a push of a button. You know what, it’s all BS! Never should you believe in the carefully garnished words being presented on the sales page, if you don’t want to get scammed.
4. Never Explained How the Automation Works
It’s easy to shatter all the overhyped claims by looking at what’s missing. Look, nothing in the sales page or affiliate reviews explains how the automation process works. There was no explanation as well on how your content is going to be viral. Everything is focused on the plugin and its functionalities.
Now tell me, what can a bunch of HTML or PHP codes do with your WordPress site that could make people like or follow your page?
I’ve had enough. WP Click Viral simply won’t work, that’s why I call it a:
The Truth about Plugins and Social Media
In the end, you can benefit from WCV if you treat it as a normal social media plugin. I would have given a nice score if it wasn’t for the way it’s presented in the sales page.
As far as I know, there are 5 truths I follow when using social media plugins:
1. Social media expands your online presence – to be seen by people, social media can be one powerful tool to use to get your word out. It’s the real deal in Internet marketing and would definitely increase your profits when done right.
2. Social media allows you to network and interact with people – these tools are designed for you to be able to express your thoughts freely and build relationships with people in your niche. Without it, I doubt you’ll become a well-recognized expert in your chosen field of expertise.
3. Followers and likes come from “Real” people – even when you get 10,000 likes or followers, it doesn’t necessarily translate to immediate sales. You need to get real people to take action by persuading them to do so. The process for doing it must be a humane approach, not a robotic one.
4. Becoming Viral is Not Easy to Accomplish – the only way you can become legitimately viral is by showing remarkable content to the right people. Make it so good that they’ll want to share it with as many friends as they can. Try reading Nick Kolenda’s article on viral marketing.
5. Plugins are Just Codes, Nothing Special – there are lots of companies providing way better plugins than Luan Henrique, those that won’t deceive you to making $10,000+ a month. I mean, what does a plugin have to do with making money in the first place?
Stay Away from Overhyped Products
WP Click Viral might look like a functional plugin, but it’s a nasty and overhyped system that is too good to be true. I don’t want you to be messing around with these tools if you don’t want to lose your hard-earned money.
You can always run social media in a way that is legitimate and starts from the ground up. Why grow impatient and lazy to run your online business?
Anyways, I recommend you stay in an online environment full of hardworking people who don’t promote hype and shiny objects. I want you to ditch the “get rich quick” mentality and start building a truly profitable long-term business.
Join Wealthy Affiliate, where we make things real and expectations right. It’s run by two very successful Internet marketers, namely Kyle & Carson since 2005.
There you’ll receive training that really works, plus some bonus weekly webinars that you can watch on replay. It also has a website builder and a keyword research tool to help jumpstart your business. WA was designed to be the “all-in-one platform” that newbie marketers need to become successful online.
If you have time, why don’t you try creating an account for FREE? It won’t hurt to do so. Guess what, you might actually fall in love with it the moment you step inside.
What do you think of WP Click Viral? Is it really a special plugin that can make you money? Come share your thoughts in the comments below.