Name: Six Figure Mentors
Founders: Stuart Ross and Jay Kubassek
Overall Rating: 55/100 (Scam)
Price: Free Trial (30 Days), then $25 per month
Upsells: $297 + $97 per month; $2,500 per year; and lots more
Stuart and Jay have put up a very promising online business training program called Six Figure Mentors (SFM) and its partner product, Digital Experts Academy (DEA). Today, I’ll be covering both in this review to better understand what you will get when you commit to their programs.
The Breakdown of Stuart and Jay’s Products
So what are the offers that Stuart and Jay provide? Let’s head over to Stuart Ross’s products first under the name Six Figure Mentors:
1. Affiliate Access – is the free trial for Six Figure Mentors. However, this is limited because you won’t receive any real training from this. It has affiliate links, sales pages, and marketing banners, but if you’re a beginner, you probably don’t know what to do with it.
2. Student Access – this is free for the 1st month, then you will pay $25 for the succeeding months to continue doing so. Now you’ll receive some basic training on online business subjects like blogging and social media. In fact, it’s so basic that you can find better information on the Internet which is actually FREE.
3. Essential Membership – is worth $297 for enrollment fee and $97 per month to continue the course. Probably when you reach this stage, you’re already dedicated to making SFM work for you. You get access to the live webinars, training library, and the private community site.
4. ELITE Membership – is the highest priced membership for Six Figure Mentors, which costs $2,500 per year. In this level, you will get live coaching from Stuart and Jay themselves plus “the privilege” to sell SFM at the highest commission rate possible.
But that’s not all, there’s still Jay Kubassek’s Digital Experts Academy, which is the continuation of Stuart’s pricing ladder:
5. Digital Experts Academy (Silver) – teaches you how to become a marketing consultant with the right leadership skills by tapping the Internet for leads. This costs a one-time payment of $2,499.
6. Digital Experts Academy (Gold) – teaches you all the principles of online marketing. It comes with a 6-week live coaching and a 2-day intensive Digital Marketing workshop. The cost for this membership is $4,999.
7. Digital Experts Academy (Platinum) – the training here emphasizes on developing your brand and identity online. It comes with a 2-day brand building workshop, “done for you” professional profile pages and a Platinum mastermind lead with Stuart and Jay. The price to pay is $9,999.
8. Digital Experts Academy (Black) – you get a ticket to the annual mastermind retreat where you’ll meet Stuart and Jay for the highest caliber training. This is by far the highest ticket price of all, which costs $19,999.
Whoa, what outrageous offers they have! I guess you’ll only get the best value if you spend thousands of dollars in Stuart and Jay’s products. The student and essential membership provide almost no value at all and you’ll only end up being frustrated.
To really squeeze some training out of them, the minimum level you should get is the Elite membership, which is a lofty $2500 payment.
Why do I know? Because the personal business coach said so! As early as the student membership, you’ll be assigned to a coach who would seemingly guide you along the way. But his real intention is to make you upgrade to a higher ticket membership. After all, that’s where the bigger money resides, right?
Can You Be Successful with Six Figure Mentors?
Success is relative. If your goal is to reach six figures as stated in the name, then you can be successful. SFM has all the tools that is required to effectively market their product, and your earnings will all depend on YOU.
There is a catch though. You need to go deeper into your pocket and pay thousands of dollars’ worth of membership. Plus, if you want to promote the program for big fat checks, you need the Digital Experts Academy products to stand a chance.
And think of it. As you go up the price ladder, the more you’re going to focus on promoting SFM/DEA themselves to recoup your investment. To do that, you would most likely gather prospects online, or tell it to your friends.
What will be your unique angle of promoting it? Probably it’s on selling the opportunity to achieve financial freedom, the same way you got enticed into the scheme. It’s so predictable that I’m wondering how you’re going to compete with thousands of members who are doing the same thing.
If you’re an ethical businessperson, I suggest that you stay away from Six Figure Mentors and Digital Experts Academy because you might not like the way they do business.
That’s why Six Figure Mentors/Digital Experts Academy is a:
You Can Start an Online Business at a Lower Price
While these two opportunities I’m presenting to you are nice, they are simply expensive to enter into. Plus, you haven’t even considered the amount of time and effort you need to put into it. I bet you can get way ahead if you invest those resources in running a typical online business.
Here’s the deal. Online businesses don’t really cost $1,000+ to get started. There are many tools and resources out there that can provide knowledge for a smaller price. So why spend 10,000 bucks in something you can afford within the hundreds?
Maybe, part of the reason is the illusion of “spending more” in order to generate more income. People normally think that it takes money to make money.
No, not everything costs money and you don’t have to buy all the time. Plus, it’s FREE to join an affiliate program and promote other companies’ products. So any company who’s putting a price tag on the privilege is obviously a shady one.
As far as I know, the only tools you need to spend your money on are the following:
1. Website Builder – a simple WordPress website can handle the job, no coding or technical skills required to get started.
2. Domain Hosting – buying a domain name either from HostGator, Namecheap, or GoDaddy plus a few domain emails will help you establish your personal brand online.
3. Keyword Research Tool – investing in a keyword tool like Jaaxy, SEMRush, and Moz is needed to optimize your website to get seen in search engines.
4. Email Autoresponder – remember, “the money is in the list”, that’s why buying an email platform like MailChimp or AWeber will help you generate a large subscriber base and of course, income.
5. Online Courses – the best online course is one that teaches the basics, and has some way of implementing the lessons to really absorb the learnings. For this tool, I recommend Wealthy Affiliate even if you’re a complete beginner or a total expert. It’s cheaper and has a free trial which doesn’t require you to pull out a credit card.
That’s it for my Six Figure Mentors review, I hope you get an idea of what you’ll get if ever you decide to join the program. It’s up to you to assess whether you can be successful with their system, so decide well my friend.
Before I forget, I encourage comments on what your thoughts are with this money-making scheme. Is it scam or legit? Just leave your comment below.