Name: Copy Paste Commissions
Founder: Michael Cheney & Omar Martin
Overall Rating: 50/100
Price: $19.95 one-time
Upsells: $27 $17; $37 $27 one-time
Affiliate marketing is a booming industry, and is perhaps the best way to make money online. This is why training products have scattered across the Web to teach newbies how to leverage affiliate marketing and make their first commission.
One product that stresses the importance of earning commissions fast is Copy Paste Commissions by Michael Cheney and Omar Martin. Now before you think that it smells like scam because of the “copy paste” term, allow me to explain what it really is about.
In this review, I will unveil the $4 million+ system that the founders are promoting and find out whether it really works or not. I’m going to show what you’ll be doing inside the program, so read the entire article to find out.
It Begins With an Affiliate Marketing Story
I must say, Michael and Omar are good storytellers who explained the reality of affiliate marketing. Their pitch centers on the fact that earning commissions is tough and how the old marketing strategy is getting you in trouble.
They mentioned the often arduous journey of newbie Internet marketers struggling to make a first commission online or increase their sales. I can relate to the story, because I know that it’s the hardest part of Internet marketing.
The point is, if you’re doing the same old tactic like the next door business, then there’s no way you can win. Michael & Omar stressed the importance of implementing a unique approach, which would pave way to you becoming an ultra affiliate.
That’s where Copy Paste Commissions comes into the picture. This system is said to have undergone lots of testing and tweaking, the result producing $4,770,167.62 in revenue for 23 years. The idea is to replicate the same strategies Michael and Omar used and apply it into your business.
Let’s Look Inside Copy Paste Commissions
In this part, I will make you peek on what you’re going to get when you buy CPC. The screenshot above gives you a glance inside the website. However, the main item we want to focus at is the first one, The Copy Paste Commissions Course.
The main product there is the Copy Paste Commissions e-book, which is an 80-page manual that is divided into 6 parts:
1. Getting Started – you’ll be introduced to the system in this segment
2. The Crush Campaign – is an email marketing tactic that involves sending more emails in a single day. It may look like spam, but there’s a process of implementing this technique, which will be discussed in this chapter
3. The Fence Shaker Strategy – is a concept that aims to eliminate the barriers of your buying customers. This helps boost your sales as you help more people get off the fence and make the decision to buy from you.
4. Traffic – I’d say traffic is the most vital part of your online business because this is where sales will come from. The CPC system focuses mainly on generating traffic to your site using Facebook, with tips as well on how to build an email list.
5. Bonus Strategy – teaches you how to get close to the money to increase your sales.
6. Email Strategy – this part is all about email marketing and how to do it the proper way. Some of the lessons include creating a compelling subject line and making your email content more interesting.
That’s all for the main contents of the ebook. By the way, you can also grab the audio and video version of the ebook by heading over to the platform and downloading them.
Upsells + The Price
But that’s not all, CPC has two more offers (aka upsells) you will pass through before you reach the website.
1. Top Commissions Tool Kit – provides all the tools, videos, and templates on how to further boost your commissions (like an enhancement)
2. Done For You Commission Service – if you’re lazy, then buying this product will give you more templates and campaigns. In this way, you don’t have to set everything up yourself.
Now for the price, the screenshot below summarizes all the offers including the downsells of the program. I got it from the affiliates page, so you’ll get an idea of how much you’ll earn by promoting CPC to others.
The main entry product costs $19.95 (not $9.95), the first offer can be downsold from $27 to $17, while the second can be discounted from $37 to $27. If you refused the OTO’s, your access will be locked whenever you click on those items in the table of contents menu.
There are also bonuses, which you can get if you sign up under affiliates promoting the product:
- Instant Affiliate Income
- From Mind Set to Action
- Uncensored Affiliate Secrets
- Big Commission Bootcamp
- Facebook Marketing Excellence
- Pinterest Marketing Excellence
- Twitter Marketing Excellence
- YouTube Marketing Excellence
- LinkedIn Marketing Excellence
Overall: Copy Paste Commissions mainly focuses on email marketing and selling products to your email list. You know what, I’ve seen this technique many times already. So I don’t see how special Michael & Omar’s system could be especially for beginners.
How about the $4 million strategy? Well, I’d say the claim is too overhyped and that you’re better off focusing on the training you’ll get.
Another downside to CPC is it lacks actionable strategies. Beginners will struggle with implementing the lessons in the program because the education you’ll get is not newbie-friendly at all. Bottomline, you can’t copy paste your way to success.
But since the product is cheap, then you can give it a try. If you like email marketing and sales pages, then you’ll learn some nuggets from the training.
Learn the Complete Internet Marketing Basics
Copy Paste Commissions can help you create results if you take the courses seriously. However, I feel that it’s missing a lot of things.
You may have noticed that it didn’t cover the concepts on the best traffic source: search engine traffic. What about Google, Yahoo, Bing, and YouTube, can’t you tap into those deep reservoirs of real people?
I’d say Copy Paste Commissions training is incomplete. Although it does specialize on certain things like Facebook and email marketing, it still works best to study some alternatives and not rely on just one strategy.
My advice is you learn everything you need to know about Internet marketing first (like SEO and social media), then choose the one that works best for you by testing it yourself. It might be overwhelming at the start, but it surely pays off in the future.
For a complete all-in-one platform that provides training, tools, support, and a wonderful community to interact with, I’d say you go for my #1 recommendation, Wealthy Affiliate.
Founded by Kyle & Carson in 2005, WA continues to be one of the top performing affiliate marketing universities on the Web. It has helped thousands of entrepreneurs reach their financial goals and has done it with a pretty simple system.
Try it for FREE because I believe you’ll receive tremendous value from it. Everything runs at your own pacing, and you won’t be pressured and upsold with offers.
Thanks for reading my review. What do you think of Copy Paste Commissions? Have you found the system work for your business? I want to hear from you, so just share your thoughts in the comments below and I’ll reply to it.