Name: Poolside Profits
Founder: Bill Hugall
Overall Rating: 50/100
Price: $9.95 (one-time)
Upsells: $27; $47 (one-time)
From what I can see, Bill Hugall is an awesome guy who’s made tremendous success on the Internet. His six-figure income portfolio is what gives him the credibility to train people in the Internet marketing industry. That’s why in this review, I’m going to place him in the spotlight along with his product, Poolside Profits.
In a nutshell, PP is an online course which specializes on selling information products in the form of PDFs. It can then be promoted either through an email list or other affiliates who promote the same product.
Is it worth buying and using to make money online? Does Bill’s $2,000+ a month system actually work? Most importantly, is it a legitimate product or a scam?
To find out, continue reading my blog post until the end.
How Poolside Profits Training Works
My first impression with Bill Hugall and his system is that he doesn’t sell hype (like flashing expensive cars) and is real when setting expectations online. He’s a real expert who’s made hundreds of thousands of dollars and has helped lots of people see success as well.
To learn more, I will now go into his training courses and explain what they’re all about. The lessons are presented in video format, which are divided into 8 modules as shown below.
1. Introduction – covers what you need to do to become a successful digital marketer. It focuses more on developing your mindset and touches a little bit on the industry.
2. The Game Plan – provides the details on what you’ll expect to do inside Bill’s Poolside Profits system.
3. The Effortless PDF – teaches you how to create digital products in PDF form, which you can use either to sell for a few bucks or give away as a bonus.
4. Putting It All Together – provides steps on how to set-up your website and ready your products to launch.
5. Cash Magnet – covers how to create a sales page and why it’s important for your business
6. Sales Copy – tackles the process of writing an effective sales copy that can generate revenue for your business.
7. Free Traffic – describes the free traffic sources which you can tap into for your business. It covers traffic coming from Warrior Forum, Facebook and Twitter.
8. Listing Your Offer – here you will learn how to finally launch your product and be open for business.
How Much Does It Cost?
So how much does the entire Poolside Profits system cost? First up, the entry price to get access to Poolside Profits is $9.95, which is a one-time payment. It’s followed by two one-time offers of $27 (case studies) and $47 (30-day e-mail sequence) respectively.
The case study presents three real-life examples of people who earned $1,ooo, $10,000, and $100,000 a week, showing you the exact process of how it was achieved. The video version costs $27 while the non-video (PDF only) costs $17.
On the other hand, the 30-day e-mail sequence serves as a “done for you” template that you can use for your email subscribers.
Poolside Profits also comes with an affiliate program which you can join to promote the product to other people. The image above shows you the commission payouts for every offer you’ve sold under your affiliate link.
Main Concerns You Might Come Across
I must say that I’m quite impressed with Bill Hugall’s courses considering the low price he places on his products. However, I’ve found some flaws in the system which you might come across while receiving the training.
1. Lacking Training on Traffic – Although there are lots of ways to get free traffic, it won’t be that easy. Bill ditches the concept of SEO, which is supposedly the greatest traffic source of all. As a result, you’re only limited by the sources mentioned in the video with no means of diversification.
2. Applying the Lessons in Various Niches – Majority of the products being created in Warrior Plus are in the make money online niche because it’s one of those niches that are very profitable. How about in other niches? If you’d like to create and sell diet plans, will Bill’s system work as well?
3. Beginners Might Not Know What to Create – If you have zero knowledge in the Internet marketing industry, chances are you’re stuck with figuring out what PDF to make. This leads to low self-esteem in the product creation process. The good news is, you can still do affiliate marketing and promote other people’s products instead.
4. No Credentials to Instill Trust – In the Web, it’s important for people that they know who they’re buying from. Imagine being just a store out of a hundred nearly-identical stores that promote almost the same product. The question to ask yourself is, “Why will your customers buy from you? Do you have a strong reputation which you can use to make others trust you?”
Overall: I do believe that $2,000 a month is a realistic target when your business is about selling information products. Just set the right price and follow Bill Hugall’s training to start generating serious money online.
So do I recommend Poolside Profits? Of course I do!
If you think an affiliate site selling digital products is the right business for you, then PP is your product. But if you want more than what Bill offers, I suggest taking a better program instead.
Receive Complete Training on Internet Marketing
The beautiful thing about the Internet is that there are many ways to generate income from it. Methods such as affiliate marketing, selling digital products, monetizing a blog, and offering your services are the most common ones. But remember, they are not get-rich-quick schemes.
Regardless of the path you choose, the most important thing you must do is take action on the training you’ve received. I believe Poolside Profits system will work well if only it has a complete set of tools, which I mentioned a while ago.
I know of one place that has more features and is an all-around platform with a strong support system included. The courses will walk you through all the concepts including the ones that Poolside Profits missed.
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate by Kyle & Carson, and is home to 800,000+ members from all across the globe. It was established in 2005 and up until now, it’s still one of the best affiliate marketing universities out there.
The reason for its success is in the way the training tailors to complete Internet marketing beginners, meaning you don’t need any technical experience at all to get started.
If you have the right attitude and proper mindset, you can be successful inside the program. If you give enough time for your business to grow, it will pay you at least a hundred times back. Good luck and I wish you all the best in your online business!
What do you think of Poolside Profits and Bill Hugall? I’ll look forward to hearing your thoughts, so just leave a comment below and let’s chat there.