Name: [PLR] Viking Email Marketing
Website: Click Here
Founder: Steven Alvey
Overall Rating: 65/100
Price: $9.95 one-time
Upsells: $97.95 one-time
Viking Email Marketing is an interesting product because of its Viking theme. It claims to eliminate the boredom from the usual PLR package, and that it’s the “best quality PLR” you’ve ever seen.
Because of its white label rights license, you’ll be able to slap your name in the product as if it were your own.
Seriously, is this product worth buying at all? Is it possible to make loads of money by claiming the ownership of this PLR product? How exactly do you use Viking PLR to create an online business?
Before hitting the buy button, I suggest you look over this review.
[PLR] Viking Email Marketing: What It’s All About
For those who don’t know, PLR is a term meaning Private Label Rights. Any product that has a private label right can be owned by anyone and claimed as their own.
You don’t get sued by copyright law because the creator of the product gives you permission to rebrand and even sell it for 100% of the profits.
As someone who has a huge collection of PLRs, I must warn you that the majority of PLR content out there are “junk”. They’re so bland and boring that I didn’t even bother to unzip the packages I downloaded.
My perception of PLRs is normally bad. But thanks to some great vendors on JVZoo, I realized there are still awesome content in the marketplace. One such vendor is Steven Alvey.
Steven is worth trusting because his first product won the JVZoo “Product of the Day” award, as well as being included on the “Top 10 Best Sellers List” for several days.
I’d like to assume that his Viking theme came from his background, especially that he’s a combat veteran from the Air Force.
Anyway, what makes Steven’s PLR package special? Well, take a look at its components:
1) The Report – This is Viking PLR’s gorgeous report on Internet marketing. It’s naturally designed to draw in email leads by giving it away as a freebie.
2) Full eBook – And of course, the meat of the package is this expertly-written ebook. It’s claimed to be “high-quality” and not those boring-looking ones out in the Web. You can edit the contents or sell it as is.
3) Video Course – Steven really overdelivers with this bundle because it also contains a high-quality video course. He recommends you putting it as an upsell.
4) Audio Lessons – Along with the video comes its audio. Use this audio version to increase the value of your offer and better convert people into customers.
5) Editable Word Docs – Both the report and ebook have their corresponding .doc format in case you want to edit the contents, which is why this PLR is great.
6) Rebranding Tutorial – You won’t be left in the dark, because Steven will help you rebrand and edit the PLR through a video course.
7) Editable Video Slides – In case you don’t want the Viking branding in the video presentation, this component will allow you to edit and place your own branded version.
8) Facebook Ad – Viking PLR also has a Facebook Ad graphic that’s already designed to meet Facebook specifications. You can use this as your marketing material to start sending traffic to your page.
9) Email Sequence – Remember the report used to draw in leads? Once they’re inside your email list, this set of email marketing messages is what you need to start monetizing them ASAP.
10) Graphics Package – For those who are adept at graphic design or Photoshop, you’ll be handed a massive collection of product graphics for Viking PLR. Edit the images however you want.
How Much Does This Product Cost?
Now that you’ve learned what’s included in the pack, it’s time to discuss how much Viking Email Marketing will cost.
By the way, don’t follow the funnel diagram above except for the OTO1. I’ve been in the funnel and saw nothing beyond the first upgrade.
Anyway, let’s get into the detail.
FRONT-END: Viking PLR Email Marketing ($9.95) – In this package, you’ll get 10 modules and some “pot sweeteners”, a fancy term for bonuses. The bonuses include some reseller bundles, PLR Masterclass, 3-week workshop, PLR guide, and lots more!
UPSELL: Viking PLR Bundle 2017 ($97.95) – Buying this lifetime offer gives you access to 16 existing Viking PLR packages. The topics are included as follows:
- Internet Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Email Marketing (already yours!)
- Banner Advertising
- Mobile Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- List Building
- JV Recruiting
- Bonus Creation
- Product Creation
- Product Launching
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Video Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
Actually, just having any one of these is already jampacked in value. You’ll get the report, ebook, video course, audio, word document, rebranding tutorial, video slides, Facebook ad, follow-up sequence, and the stunning graphics package.
Basically, it’s just the same as with the front-end product. The main difference is you get 16 income streams to make money from!
That’s not all. Since this upgrade is a Viking “lifetime” membership, you’ll get 2 more PLR packages each month at no cost.
Imagine all the combinations you can achieve by bundling these packages and creating your very own product sales funnel. All it takes is the $97.95 that you’re willing to invest.
Overall: Admittedly, I was amazed and engaged with the whole Viking idea applied to Internet marketing. It’s a concept that will entertain people who are selling and consuming the product.
Moreover, the entire Viking PLR Email Marketing package is jampacked with tools and resources especially for a very low price.
But can it make you money? Well, it depends on where you stand in your career as an Internet marketer. If you’re a newbie, then you might consider something simple first and not mess with PLRs at all.
So, my verdict for Viking Email Marketing is: recommended. Grab it and set up your digital content business.
Want a Newbie-Friendly Training? Try This
PLR is a nice business to make money with if you know how to monetize it. If you’re new to the industry, it would leave you confused, considering the sheer quantity of crappy PLRs out there.
Rather than selling a product, why don’t you start off by promoting other people’s products? That is called affiliate marketing.
All you have to worry as an affiliate is how to promote your affiliate product. It’s like being a salesperson in a company, in which you get a part of the revenue called commission.
If you wish to get started with affiliate marketing, here’s a program you might want to consider.
That’s all for my [PLR] Viking Email Marketing review. Anything I’ve missed, feel free to ask and share in the comments below.