Name: [PLR] Self Help Through Travel
Website: Click Here
Founder: Kate Benzin
Overall Rating: 60/100
Price: $9.95 one-time
Upsells: $19.95 one-time
(Disclosure: The link above is an “affiliate link”, meaning I get a commission if you purchase through it. As thanks, I’ve included tons of awesome bonuses that work well with the product.)
[PLR] Self Help Through Travel is the new PLR pack in the market place. It’s designed for anyone who needs ready-made content, particularly in the self-help or travel niche.
Kate Benzin, the creator of the PLR, has a background in psychology and freelance writing. She combined both skills to create this unique product.
But here’s the important question: Can you benefit from this pack as a website owner? What stuff will you get when you purchase this bundle?
See this review for more info.
What Does This Bundle Contain?
To those who were shown this PLR promotion, understand that it’s not a tool for making a quick $100 per day. I suggest you skip this product and try other courses instead.
Self Help Through Travel is perfect for those who are blogging in the self-help or travel niche.
Kate’s intention is to provide people with unique content, which is hard to produce from scratch. It’s like outsourcing to a freelance writer but for a cheaper price.
Kate Benzin has a background in psychology and has worked for 18 years as a tour director. Also, she worked for 8 years as a freelance writer. These credentials for me are awesome and tell me that she knows what she’s doing.
So what will you get inside this package? Here are the main components:
1) Ebook: Reinvent Yourself Through Travel – This 34-page ebook contains 8,803 words teaching people how travel can help rejuvenate them. Formats included are .doc, .docx, .pdf, and .txt.
2) 10 High-Quality Self Help/Travel Blog Posts – If you’re a blogger, then these articles will help you build authority in the self-help/travel niche. Place them in your website for your readers to see it.
3) 12 Inspirational Social Media Quote Posters – These posters can be used to engage your social media audience. Plus, you’ll get the PSD files if in case you want to edit something.
4) Social Media Posts for Each Poster – For every social media quote in this pack, there’s a corresponding social media post to help complement the content.
5) Graphics – You’ll get banners, as well as opt-in page for your list building (not clear what’s in the description).
How Much to Avail This Content?
Unlike most IM products that have 3 or more upsells, Self Help Through Travel only has one OTO upgrade. Since you’re here, I will take the time to explain what’s inside the offer.
FRONT-END: [PLR] Self Help Through Travel ($9.95) – Get a set of unique-quality articles in the self-help and travel niche. All components will help you build authority with your readers.
UPSELL #1: PLR Upgrade ($19.95) – If the front-end offer is not enough for you, then you can choose to upgrade your package with more articles and content tools to use in your website, such as:
1) Brave Enough to Be a Vagabond eBook– This ebook contains 63 pages and 15,800 words on how to travel without a home.
2) Brand New High-Quality Travel Articles/Blog Posts – You’ll also get 10 more articles about travel, which enables you to have 20 content sources to publish in your website.
3) 20 Slide Deck Presentations for Articles – Every article included in the front-end and OTO will have a corresponding slide deck presentation. Great for publishing on Slideshare or creating a video of your own.
4) 20 Viral Travel Quote Posters – Besides the posters you get in the front end, you’ll get 20 more with this upgrade. Formats come in JPG and PSD.
5) Social Media Posts for Each Poster – Again, the posters come with their corresponding social media post content.
6) Graphics – Banners, Opt-In – It’s not clear what this component is all about.
Overall: Self Help Through Travel is perfect for people wanting to start in the travel or self help niche. It’s a ticket for any newbie to be able to post content without struggling to write articles.
However, it’s important to remember that having 10 or 20 articles in your website will NOT guarantee any earnings at all. It takes more than that to become a real authority in your chosen niche.
My suggestion for Kate is to provide some “resource report” especially monetization methods for newbies who plan to pursue the travel and self-help niche.
But still, I give Self Help Through Travel two thumbs up. Go ahead and purchase the product, either directly through their website, or through my affiliate link (I have tons of bonuses in store).
Interested in Blogging? Then Read This
Blogging is not a get-rich-quick scheme that can make you $100 overnight. If you want immediate earnings for your work, I suggest going for freelance writing instead.
The main benefit of building an authority site is that readers will perceive you as someone who is “trustworthy”. Any time you promote a product or provide some recommendations, readers will not hesitate to follow you.
As with anything in life worth achieving, it will take time and effort to bear fruit.
If you’re prepared to wait and be patient with no immediate gratification, then having an online business through a blog is the perfect opportunity for you.
To make the process easier, let me help you out.
That’s all for my [PLR] Self Help Through Travel review. What are your thoughts on running a travel or self-help blog? Is it a profitable niche to specialize in? Share your insights in the comments below and let’s chat 🙂