Name: [PLR] Residual Membership
Website: Click Here
Founder: Daniel Taylor
Overall Rating: 70/100
Price: $17 one-time
Upsells: $27 or $17; $17; and so much more
(Disclosure: The link above is an “affiliate link”, meaning I get a commission if you purchase through it. As thanks, I’ve included tons of awesome bonuses that work well with the product.)
One lucrative way to make money online is by selling digital products. But what if you don’t have a product to sell? That’s where [PLR] Residual Membership comes in.
This PLR bundle by Daniel Taylor provides you with a ready-made product to sell and rebrand as your own. Residual Membership is in an “evergreen niche” that’s always in high demand.
But how exactly can you benefit from this digital package especially if you’re just starting out online? Is this product a profitable one to sell as your own?
Let’s unpack Residual Membership PLR in this review.
What is This Product All About?
Residual Membership is a digital product teaching you how to build a membership website. What makes this truly special is the PLR license attached to it.
PLR stands for Private Label Rights, which gives you the privilege to rebrand and sell the product as your own.
When you have this, you can use it for your business in many creative ways, such as:
- Editing the contents of the ebook
- Slapping your own logo in the product
- Bundling it with other products to charge a higher price
- Adding it to your membership site
- Repurposing the content into a home study course
- Reading the ebook to learn about residual membership
- And many more
Usually, when I review PLR digital products, I favour those topics that are “evergreen” so it can be sold even if it’s months from now (or years).
Seeing Residual Membership and its contents, I’m quite confident that it does satisfy the evergreen criteria.
My belief is that everyone loves to have a stream of passive income, which can easily be done through the Internet. That’s why any information on how to make it happen is definitely “in demand” this 2018.
Now as long as the topic is in demand, you can sell a lot of copies and make profit from the product. Your chances are even better with [PLR] Residual Membership because it happens to have a full set of tools, such as:
1) High-Quality Ebook ($550 value) – [PLR] Residual Membership offers you with a ready-made product, which is an 11,000-word high-quality ebook with eye-catching graphics per chapter and has nice formatting. Formats come in both PDF and DOC.
2) Checklist ($35 value) – This helps your readers summarize and check off the main points discussed in the ebook.
3) Resource Cheat Sheet ($15 value) – After your customers read the main PDF, they’ll be provided with complete resources such as websites, blogs, forums, communities, tools, and apps so they can continue learning. A sneaky tactic here is to include your own resources via your unique affiliate link to make extra money.
4) Mind Map ($55 value) – Mind maps provide a visual guide for learning the important topics in the ebook. Consider it as a “refresher” for your customers.
5) Ready-to-Go Sales Letter, Thank You Page & Legal Pages ($700 value) – What I really love with this bundle is the sales page it provides. The colors, layout, CTA buttons, formatting, and captivating graphics all help to convert your visitors into buyers.
6) 5 High Converting Promo Email Swipes ($100 value) – People don’t usually buy the first time they see your offer. One powerful way to sell is by getting them to your email list and sending them promo emails. [PLR] Residual Membership happens to have email swipes that you can send to get them to buy.
7) Fully Professional Source Graphic Files ($200 value) – I hate graphics and design, which is why this component of the PLR bundle is valuable. You’ll get a full graphics set in PSD, PNG, and JPG format which you can use for your website.
8) Awesome High-Quality Advertising Banners ($200 value) – Included in the graphics set are ad banners which you can send traffic to for maximum conversions. Formats include PNG, JPG, and PSD.
9) 10 High-Quality PLR Articles ($100 value) – Content helps in getting better conversions. That’s why this PLR includes 10 PLR articles so you can use them for your blog, or repurpose them into videos, ebooks, or giveaway to your subscribers.
10) Unique Promotional Sales Video ($250 value) – Your awesome sales page won’t be complete without slapping this highly-engaging sales video. Use it and watch your conversions skyrocket!
11) 10 Unique Top Quality eCovers ($350 value) – These ecovers are useful if you want to sell this guide in Amazon for Kindle. No need to hire expensive designers to craft this stuff.
12) 10 Social Media Posters ($125 value) – Have a social media presence? This social graphics set will help engage your followers, which can lead to more conversions.
13) License Package (“Priceless” value) – This package contains the Private Label Rights, Master Resell Rights, Resell Rights, and Personal Use. Overall, it means “total freedom” to use Residual Membership biz-in-a-box!
[PLR] Residual Membership Funnel: A Quick Overview
Although you’re handed an awesome product in the front-end, it’s inevitable that you’ll face “upsells” in the back-end. Having prior knowledge of them will inform you whether you need to purchase them or not.
FRONT-END: [PLR] Residual Membership ($17) – This massive business-in-a-box contains a PDF, sales materials, social graphics, banners, email tools, and complete license pack at a very low and affordable price.
UPSELL #1: Video Upgrade ($27 or $17) – This upgrade will give you 16 PLR videos on Residual Membership, which you can use to increase the value of your digital course, or set up as an upsell next to your ebook. By the way, it has a fresh set of sales page and video as well.
UPSELL #2: PLR Database ($10, $25, or $89) – If you love PLRs, then becoming a member of PLR Database gives you a PLR package every single month. Pricing is $10/month, $25/quarterly, or $89 lifetime.
UPSELL #3: Done For You Service ($49 or $79) – If you don’t know how to put the pieces together, you can just let Daniel’s team set it up for you.
Overall: This done-for-you package is a big help because you get to escape the gruelling task of product creation. If you want to save 1,000’s of dollars getting everything in place, [PLR] Residual Membership is your solution.
Is it for newbies? Well, kind of. If you have confidence to sell an ebook you didn’t create yourself, then go ahead. Also, you might want to learn first how to drive customers to your sales page and funnel via “Internet marketing” to rake in big profits.
For sure, Daniel Taylor has a great reputation for creating high-quality products and PLR bundles with massive value, which include [PLR] Residual Membership.
Therefore, my verdict is: totally worth it.
That’s all for my [PLR] Residual Membership review. Come hit me up with questions in the comments below if you want to ask something (or just dropping by).