Name: [PLR] Perfect Grammar
Website: Click Here
Founder: Daniel Taylor
Overall Rating: 70/100
Price: $8 (increases until $9.95)
Upsells: $27 or $17; $17; $10, $25, or $89; $49 or $79 one-time
(Disclosure: The link above is an “affiliate link”, meaning I get a commission if you purchase through it. As thanks, I’ve included tons of awesome bonuses that work well with the product.)
[PLR] Perfect Grammar has just launched on JVZoo, which is the latest product by Daniel Taylor. If you want to know if it’s worth buying or not, then I can help you out.
The main purpose of this package is to save you time and money in product creation. You’ll get a high-quality info product, along with its sales page, sales videos, cheat sheet, basically everything you need to set-up an online business.
However, is Perfect Grammar really a profitable product to sell? How exactly do you make money with this package? Will it work even if you’re a complete newbie?
Discover whether [PLR] Perfect Grammar is worth buying through this review.
How Does This PLR Bundle Work?
Perfect Grammar is a special type of digital course, particularly because it has a PLR license.
PLR stands for Private Label Rights, which is a set of privileges that allow you to do certain things with the product.
For Perfect Grammar particularly, you’ll be able to rebrand and sell as if it were your own product. You’ll get 100% of the profits for every copy you sell.
Not only that, Daniel Taylor suggests some more ideas to take advantage of this PLR product, such as:
- Giving it away as a freebie to build an email list
- Editing the contents and creating your unique version of it
- Selling it in online stores like Amazon, ClickBank, or WarriorPlus
- Consuming the course for your own benefit
- [My suggestion] Repurpose the content into videos, articles, reports, or slideshows
In case you’re wondering about the course, Perfect Grammar teaches readers how to write, read, spell, and speak with better grammar (English).
In my opinion, it’s a very useful course to offer especially to anyone who always communicates in some form or another. Talk about bloggers, writers, teachers, salespeople, and people who don’t use English as their primary language (like me).
So what are the things included in this PLR package? Given below is a full list:
1) High-Quality Ebook ($550 value) – This is the “Perfect Grammar” ebook, which is an exclusive guide for learning grammar. It contains 11,000+ words provided in both PDF and DOC format.
2) Checklist ($35 value) – You can use this resource as a bonus with the ebook. It’s basically an overview of all the important steps covered in the main PDF guide.
3) Resource Cheat Sheet ($15 value) – Your customers will benefit from this cheat sheet because it provides them with a complete list of the best tools and resources found online.
4) Mind Map ($55 value) – A “mind map” outlines everything your readers need to learn and is a great supplement to the main PDF guide. Add this resource to increase the value of your offer.
5) Ready-to-Go Sales Letter, Thank You Page & Legal Pages ($700 value) – You don’t have to worry about copywriting costs and hosting anymore. This PLR bundle gives you a ready-made sales page, thank you page, and legal pages where you can send your visitors to.
6) 5 High Converting Promo Email Swipes ($100 value) – Email swipes are ready-made messages you can plug into your autoresponder and start sending to subscribers on autopilot. Daniel has already included 5 for you.
7) Fully Professional Source Graphic Files ($200 value) – You’ll also get the complete set of graphics used inside the Perfect Grammar package. The file formats provided include PSD, PNG, and JPG.
8) Awesome High-Quality Advertising Banners ($200 value) – To be able to sell your info product, you need promotional banners such as the ones provided in this PLR. Some sizes of the banners include: 300×250, 300×600, and 728×90.
9) 10 High-Quality PLR Articles ($100 value) – Instead of writing your own content, you can leverage these articles by placing them in your website to build authority. Or, you can edit them so they’ll look unique and high-quality.
10) Unique Promotional Sales Video ($250 value) – Get better conversions with Perfect Grammar by leveraging this sales video and placing it in your sales page. You’ll also receive the audio (in MP3 format) and transcript (in PDF format) for free
11) 10 Unique Top Quality eCovers ($350 value) – You can use this set of images to make your product look good from the outside. No need to outsource the designing.
12) 10 Social Media Posters ($125 value) – Want to build a huge following on Facebook or Instagram? These 10 posters will help boost your engagement in your chosen social media site.
13) License Package (“Priceless” value) – Not only do you get a PLR, you’ll also get the MRR (Master Resell Rights) and RR (Resell Rights) to fully leverage this product.
How Much Does This Bundle Cost?
Let’s talk about how much Perfect Grammar will cost you. Prepare to be sold a couple of upsells (like the ones in the diagram) by reading my sales funnel breakdown below:
FRONT-END: [PLR] Perfect Grammar ($8) – You’ll get the entire business-in-a-box of the Perfect Grammar course, along with some valuable bonuses. Take note that the price is still increasing until it reaches $9.95.
UPSELL #1: Perfect Grammar: Video Version ($27 or $17) – Unlike the front-end PLR which provides a PDF course, this first upgrade will provide you with both video and audio version of Perfect Grammar. Having this will allow you to charge more for the offer you’re selling.
UPSELL #2: PLR Newbie ($17) – For total newbies, Daniel is offering a 20-module tutorial course on how to make money with PLR using tried and tested methods.
UPSELL #3: PLR Membership ($10/month, $25/3months, or $89) – If you’re a fan of Daniel Taylor’s PLRs, then this upgrade will give you access to his membership site. Buy it only if you’re interested in a PLR business.
UPSELL #4: Product Setup ($49 or $79) – You can outsource the entire PLR setup of Perfect Grammar to Daniel’s team so you won’t have to do it yourself.
Overall: Upgrades aside, the Perfect Grammar bundle has tremendous value in it. There are many privileges when you get its PLR, including the obvious one which is learning grammar yourself.
If you’re a newbie in setting up a PLR business, then the “PLR Newbie” course might be worth grabbing as well.
In general, to succeed in any online business, you need to be able to market your products to the right audience. Regardless of which product or service you’re promoting, having customers is “key” to generating profits online.
As long as you can send quality traffic to your sales page, making a sale is very much within reach. In fact, it only takes ONE sale to break-even with this PLR product.
I like [PLR] Perfect Grammar, which is why I recommend it to biz opp seekers who want to escape the gruelsome product creation process.
(Btw, I’ve attached a ton of bonuses in my affiliate link. Scroll back to the top and click the link there to get them)
You Can Make Money WITHOUT a Product
One of the best ways to make money online is to sell your very own product. Deduct the costs for tools and marketing, then everything is pure profit for you.
The major downside, is you need to spend an INSANE amount of time to craft just a single high-quality product.
Of course there’s an alternative, which is to outsource everything to professional designers, writers, and copywriters. But that route will cost you a LOT of money (particularly by the thousands!)
If you’re a newbie, I’m sure you just want to make that 1st crucial dollar. So why set up a venture that might not get off the ground?
Luckily, there’s a less stressful way, which involves promoting other people/company’s products WITHOUT the daunting task of creating your own product.
That, my friend, is called affiliate marketing.
In case you want to learn it in detail, here’s a place I will recommend to try out.
That’s all for my [PLR] Perfect Grammar review. Have I missed something while explaining the product in detail? Don’t hesitate to ask them below and I’ll be waiting to help you out.