Name: [PLR] Dealing with Parkinson’s Disease
Website: Click Here
Founder: Rick Warid
Overall Rating: 60/100
Price: $9.95 one-time
Upsells: $27 or $17 one-time
[PLR] Dealing with Parkinson’s Disease is a complete business-in-a-box targeting the health niche. You’ll find out what it’s about in this review.
Rick Warid has been creating PLR products in the health and wellness niche for 7 years. He has released 43 packages in that entire time. This gives me a good sign of how great his products are.
But of course, I’m still skeptical of him and I want to investigate more.
Is this course on Parkinson’s Disease profitable? How can you monetize and create a business out of this PLR package? Will this work even for newbies?
Let’s dive into the review and find out the truth.
What Does This Package Contain?
PLR is an acronym which means Private Label Rights. Instead of creating your own digital products and marketing materials from scratch, you can buy this license in order to skip the hassle and have a business set up.
If you search PLR on Google, you’ll find out that there’s a wide selection of PLR products in every profitable niche. One of the biggest markets is the health niche, which is about $3.7 trillion per year. That’s massive!
When it comes to Parkinson’s disease, people are definitely looking for ways to treat this problem. One possible option is online.
There are tons of free content about this sickness (Google and YouTube have lots of them). The problem is, people will have a difficulty sorting out all these information.
That’s where Dealing with Parkinson’s Disease comes into play.
This full business-in-a-box allows you to sell an ebook that will empower patients with refined knowledge of Parkinson’s disease.
Here’s what you’ll get when you buy this package:
1) Dealing With Parkinson’s Disease Ebook – This is the very ebook that you’ll sell to people, and is written by a therapist specializing in Parkinson’s disease. You have the rights to sell, edit the contents, as well as read it for yourself!
2) E-Covers – These are professionally-made e-cover graphics that you can use for presenting your offer. Their formats include Hardbook, Paperbook, DVD case with DVD, and a combination of all.
3) HTML Minisite & Sales Letter – You need this marketing material in order to sell Dealing with Parkinson’s Disease to your customers. It includes both Sales Page and Thank You/Download Page.
4) 5 Promotional Banners – Another marketing material to use is banner ads. They come in the most popular sizes so that you can fit them in your website wherever necessary.
5) 5 x 400+ Word Premium PLR Articles – You’ll also receive 5 premium 400+ word articles that you can use to brand yourself as an authority in the topic. For instance, you can turn them into a blog post, bundle into an ebook, or make them videos. However, you’re not allowed to sell them.
6) Freebie Opt In List Building Report – You’ll receive a report named “Parkinson’s & Me”, which covers 10 things you need to know about Parkinson’s disease. Use this as a lead magnet for building an email list. By the way, you’ll get a lead capture page and thank you page as well.
7) Source Graphics – For those who are good in Photoshop, you’ll get all the graphics of Dealing with Parkinson’s Disease in PSD format.
8) Premium Print Quality License Pack – Inside this pack, you’re provided with the Master Resell Rights and Resell Rights. This is good because you get to choose which certificates to include when selling to customers.
9) Expertly Crafted Keyword Report – This PLR package also provides you with fully-detailed keyword report, which includes buyer rich keywords and available domain names to register related to Parkinson’s disease.
Also, you’ll get 6 more bonuses when you buy this PLR package, including how to profit from PLR products, attract affiliates, and do copywriting.
How Much Will You Pay for This PLR?
Let’s head over to the prices. Dealing with Parkinson’s Disease is the main product in the sales funnel. But behind it, there’s one upsell and downsell to face before getting to your purchase.
FRONT-END: [PLR] Dealing with Parkinson’s Disease ($9.95) – The front end of this business-in-a-box consists of all 9 major components along with 6 nice bonuses. The package is claimed to be worth more than $5,000 in value.
UPSELL #1: Gold Version PLR Bundle ($27) – Besides the ebook, this upgrade will give you the Dealing with Parkinson’s Disease video course. Not only that, you get a ton of stuff such as upsell and downsell pages, audio course, Amazon product review, and so much more.
DOWNSELL #1: Gold Version PLR Bundle (without Bonuses) ($17) – The only difference between this and upsell #1 is the bonus. If you don’t mind losing it, then take this instead.
Overall: [PLR] Dealing with Parkinson’s Disease serves as a shortcut for product creation. It’s a big help for setting up your own online business.
As with profitability, I have no problems with this info product because after all, it helps solve a health problem. Your potential market is 10 million people worldwide.
Can newbies make money out of this PLR package? If you’re new to setting up an online business, then it would be a struggle to generate sales from this product.
The one thing I felt missing that might help in selling is a tutorial on how to acquire traffic. Without traffic, there’s no way you can make money at all.
But don’t worry, I’ll help you fill this gap by teaching you some ways on how to gain traffic and leads to your business.
Learn How to Drive Traffic to Your Business
The most important skill to learn in Internet marketing is no other than traffic generation. If no one sees your storefront, then it’s doomed to FAIL.
Here’s the thing: You’ll NEVER run out of products online. You can buy PLR products like Dealing with Parkinson’s Disease, or just let other companies provide the product for you (via affiliate marketing).
What you need to focus on is how to generate lots of traffic to your website. My best suggestion would be to tap into free traffic sources first before investing in paid ones.
To learn how to drive traffic and the fundamentals of Internet marketing, see my #1 recommended training for newbies.
That’s it for my PLR review on Dealing with Parkinson’s Disease. If you ever need help, feel free to comment below and I’ll get to it right away.