Welcome to my [PLR] Originally Organic review.
You’ll learn here whether you should take this product for your business.
Or whether you should skip it entirely coz’ it’ll be no use to you.
To know for sure, you should at least learn what I’ll have to say.
I’ll show you what this PLR product has in store, including the contents, the creator behind it, and its price.
So if you’re keen to figure them all out, then keep reading.
Name: [PLR] Originally Organic
Website: Click Here
Founder: Daniel Taylor
Price: $17 one-time + Upsells
What is [PLR] Originally Organic All About?
[PLR] Originally Organic is a digital product package that contains a special license called Private Label Rights.
PLRs have multiple uses, like selling them as your own product, giving them for free in exchange for email address, or content for your membership site.
In fact, you can even consume the product as well! There’s no stopping you from doing that.
After all, Originally Organic PLR contains useful knowledge on having an organic lifestyle, like growing organic food and having an organic diet plan.
Rest assured, the contents in the digital course are all correct. Thanks to the guy who made this PLR, Daniel Taylor.
I remember reviewing one of Daniel’s health PLR just recently, called [PLR] Healthy Entrepreneur, and you might wanna’ check that out since the topic is related to Originally Organic.
Daniel Taylor owns a large collection of PLR products, called PLR Database, which you can also try out for FREE.
But his own personally-made PLRs are under another website, called PLR Lobby. That includes Originally Organic PLR.
Bottomline, if you purchase any of his PLR products, you can assure great quality of content every time. Most importantly, unique.
Now, to see what you’re getting inside this bundle, take a look at the breakdown below:
1) High-Quality Ebook – You’ll get a unique 10,000-word guide containing helpful tips on going organic. The content was written by native English speakers and is purely unique (not some rehashed junk out there!)
2) Checklist – This checklist provides a summary of the important points inside the ebook. Hand it to your customers for free because it supplements the main ebook well.
3) Resource Cheat Sheet – It’s a handy guide containing websites, blogs, training, forums, communities, tools, and apps relevant to the topic of the PLR. If you add your affiliate links, you can make extra money when readers purchase through it.
4) Ready-To-Go Salesletter, Thank You Page & Legal Pages – You’re actually provided with a high-converting minisite containing a sales page, thank you page, and legal pages, which saves you a lot of money and time with selling the product.
5) Unique Promotional Sales Video – Place this video on your sales page to attract more sales. It’s already designed to sell the Originally Organic course.
6) Awesome High-Quality Advertising Banners – Banners are very effective tools to help market your PLR product (yeah, they still work!)
7) 10 High-Quality PLR Articles – You can now have website content for free by using the PLR articles provided in this PLR bundle.
8) 10 Social Media Posters – Social media posters are designed for ‘engagement’. So if you’re planning to build a social media following, these posters are a big help.
9) Fully Professional Source Graphic Files – Image files are something you can tweak when you have a PLR license, thanks to the source graphics handed to you by Daniel through this bundle.
10) License Package – You need proof that you’re really the owner of a PLR license. And this resource is what you need to accomplish that.
Not to mention, you’ll also be getting a couple of bonuses that come along with [PLR] Originally Organic, including:
- PLR Mentor
- PLR Honey
- Private Facebook PLR Group
So, how’s that for a deal?
The Upsells: Expect Some With This PLR!
As with every JVZoo product, this PLR comes with multiple upsells in the back-end. Lucky for you, I happen to have insider info on what they’re all about, which you can view below:
FRONT-END: [PLR] Originally Organic ($17) – You’ll get all 10 modules of Originally Organic PLUS 3 fast-action bonuses when buying this PLR pack. It also includes the Master Resell Rights and Resell Rights, with the PLR being only yours.
UPSELL #1: [PLR] Originally Organic Video Upgrade ($27) – This upgrade is designed as an upsell for your Healthy Entrepreneur ebook. It will give you the video version of the Originally Organic ebook, which you can sell for more value.
UPSELL #2: PLR Newbie ($17) – This is a 3-hour over-the-shoulder course on how to make money with PLR. Perfect if you need Daniel Taylor’s guidance.
UPSELL #3: PLR Bundle ($57) – This is Daniel Taylor’s bundles of PLRs offered to you at a bargain price. It has three options to choose from, depending on the contents you need.
UPSELL #4: PLR Firesale ($27 to $37) – Firesales are giant bundles of PLR products. This particular firesale will hand you with 50 PLR products. Not sure if you can benefit from this truly.
UPSELL #5: PLR Lobby ($27 to $199) – Daniel’s store of personally-made PLR products. Perfect if you’re a fan of his PLR products (if not, then skip it entirely).
UPSELL #6: PLR Database ($10 to $89) – This is a huge database of PLR products (more than 20,000 of them), perfect if you’re planning to do a content business without any product at all.
Overall: [PLR] Originally Organic is a great source of uniquely-crafted content, which is beneficial if you’re planning to make money online in the health niche.
What people usually do with a PLR is they tweak the contents, slap their own logos, or hand them out as ‘bonus’.
I suggest you only buy a PLR bundle if you’re already sure about its purpose. Else, you should slow down to determine whether you need it at all or not.
PLRs Have Plenty of Uses, But There’s a Catch
I’ve observed plenty of gurus use PLR content to strategically make money online.
And I’m telling you from experience, what matters is HOW you use the PLR to your advantage!
Of course, you should only purchase them from reputable creators (Daniel Taylor is one of them). But if you’re terrible at utilizing PLRs, you’ll end up making no money at all.
Usually, the best users of PLRs are very good at Internet marketing, since they know how to make money well.
In fact, just learning the skill of Internet marketing can take you miles ahead of the pack!
So in case you’ve gotten the slightest interest of learning the subject, a great resource you can take is this platform:
That’s all for my [PLR] Originally Organic review. What can you say about this PLR package by Daniel Taylor? Comments are welcome down below!