Name: [PLR] Email Marketing Expert
Website: Click Here
Founder: Kunal Barthakur & Sorin Constantin
Overall Rating: 70/100
Price: $9.95 (will cap at $17)
Upsells: $37 or $27; $97 one-time
(Disclosure: The link above is an “affiliate link”, meaning I get a commission if you purchase through it. As thanks, I’ve included tons of awesome bonuses that work well with the product.)
Email marketing is one of the best ways to make money online. Almost all bigtime marketers implement email marketing in their business, and is in fact their #1 source of income.
Because it’s so popular to Internet marketers right now, Kunal and Sorin crafted a PLR product called “Email Marketing Expert”. It’s a “done-for-you” business-in-a-box that teaches how to do email marketing.
Since you’re here, I assume that you’ve heard this product from somewhere and wanted to know if it’s worth buying or not.
What does [PLR] Email Marketing Expert provide you with? Does it have everything you need to make money? What’s lacking in the package (if ever there is)?
See how you can benefit from this product by reading my full review.
Here’s a Glimpse of This PLR Pack
Buying a digital course is one thing, but getting its PLR license is another. You have better leverage and freedom when you get the PLR of any product.
By the way, PLR stands for Private Label Rights. It’s an intangible product that will give you full privilege to rebrand and sell the course as if it were your own product.
Normally, you’ll get sued if you use any property of other people without their consent. With PLR however, you can throw your worries away because its 100% legal to play with their products.
Kunal & Sorin claim that [PLR] Email Marketing Expert is “top-quality” and is covering an evergreen niche. I agree with them, but do take note that Internet marketing is a very competitive niche.
Even so, email marketing is too awesome a topic, especially when you consider the following facts:
- Email has been the #1 most profitable marketing channel for 10 years in a row
- Top marketers like Michael Hyatt, Neil Patel, and Jason Zook attribute a large part of their income to their email list
- For every $1 spent, email marketing generates $38 in ROI
- Email is 40x more effective than social media for customer acquisition
- Email is at least 4x more effective in reaching your audience than Facebook
While selling this digital course can be tough, just consuming the product yourself will help you start your email marketing business!
So why not take the plunge?
Moving ahead, let’s unpack this PLR bundle and see what’s inside:
1) High-Quality “Email Marketing Expert” Guide ($650 value) – The “meat” of the PLR package is the PDF training guide named “Email Marketing Expert”. It’s loaded with beautiful graphics and up-to-date information that you can actually enjoy reading yourself.
2) Cheat Sheet ($40 value) – The purpose of cheat sheets is for readers to grasp the training through actionable steps. Use this as a bonus to increase the value of your offer.
3) Mind Map ($20 value) – This tool outlines everything your readers will learn inside the PDF guide. Along with the cheat sheet, your offer will look very enticing to purchase.
4) 10 High Quality eCovers ($375 value) – You’ll get 10 beautifully-designed eCovers so that you can choose which one to represent your PDF product. It’s a great money-saver indeed.
5) Stunning, Professionally-Designed Banners ($150 value) – To get started with media buying (a form of paid traffic), the Email Marketing Expert pack comes with a set of awesome-looking banners so you won’t have to create one yourself.
6) Ready-Made Sales Letter & Thank You Page ($350 value) – A product won’t sell without a high-converting sales page, which Email Marketing Expert happens to have as well. I’m pretty sure it also comes with a sales video.
7) Full Professional Graphics Set ($250 value) – You’re given the full graphics set in PNG and PSD format so you can edit or use the images as is.
9) PLR License (“Priceless” value) – You’ll get the license pack, which contains the Private Label Rights, Master Resell Rights, and the Resell Rights so you have total freedom to leverage this product.
Want to Grab This Bundle? Check Out the Prices
Now you know what Email Marketing Expert has in store, it’s time to discuss the price tags in this PLR product. You’ll face two OTO upgrades before getting to your purchase, but let me show you what every offer is about.
FRONT-END: [PLR] Email Marketing Expert ($9.95 -> $17) – The bundle has an introductory price of $9.95, but will eventually increase until it reaches $17. You’ll get the 9 components, plus 3 fast-action bonuses including: e-covers, social media images, and an exercise video (seriously?)
UPSELL #1: [PLR] Email Marketing Expert: Video Version ($37 or $27) – If selling an ebook is not enough for a business, this upsell provides you with a complete video course, which again provides a massive set of components. It includes: audio files, PowerPoint slides, infographics, and sales materials.
UPSELL #2: Done-For-You Service ($97) – Since setting up the PLR business can be daunting and might get you wrong, you can let Kunal & Sorin’s team do the setup for you.
Overall: I like this jampacked bundle, and I truly believe that email marketing is an in-demand niche where you can sell products, though it’s very tough to compete in.
What I’m sure is, Kunal Barthakur and Sorin Constantin are very experienced marketers. They create products and overdeliver in each one of them. When you purchase this PLR, you have the freedom to sell the content in whatever price you want.
Remember, it only takes ONE sale to recoup your investment in this product. Everything else is profit.
But, is Email Marketing Expert a complete PLR package? Normally, I would say that it lacks training on “traffic”. But since this PLR is about email marketing, just reading the PDF will teach you how to promote it. Get the point?
That’s why my verdict for this PLR pack is: recommended.
Btw, my affiliate link at the start of this page provides plenty more bonuses on generating traffic (free & paid). That means, more ways to sell this PLR product!
Don’t Want a PLR? Check Out This Alternative
The main purpose of Private Label Rights is to provide you with your very own product. You see, it will take 1,000’s of dollars and 100’s of hours to craft a high-quality one all by yourself.
I used to believe that I need to have a product to make money online. The problem was, I don’t have the money and expertise to create one.
And that’s when I discovered affiliate marketing, which is a work of art in the online world (lol).
By becoming an affiliate of someone else’s products, you earn a share of their profits, called commissions. No product creation, payment processing, and marketing materials is required!
In case you’re interested in this path, let me show you the place where I got my training from.
That’s all for my [PLR] Email Marketing Expert review. If I missed something, come ask me in the comments section below.