Name: [PLR] Eating Healthy on a Budget
Website: Click Here
Founder: Peggy Hazelwood
Overall Rating: 50/100
Price: $7 (still increasing)
Upsells: $17 one-time
Another health PLR product that I found interesting is called Eating Healthy on a Budget. It was made by Peggy Hazelwood, who spent more than 25 years writing articles, novels, and many more materials.
This bundle was meant for marketers who run health websites and wanting to come up with blog topics and content to write. It contains ready-made articles teaching your audience how to eat healthy while saving money.
Is Eating Healthy on a Budget an “evergreen” topic that will impress your readers? What if you don’t own a health blog, can you leverage this PLR and become an authority in this niche? How?
I’ll show you this product in detail, so just keep reading.
Eating Healthy on a Budget: What Is It About?
What you’ll really get with this product is a PLR version of Eating Healthy on a Budget.
PLR stands for Private Label Rights, which is a special license that allows you to rebrand the product as your own.
In short, you own the rights to use all articles included in the bundle.
Instead of spending hundreds of dollars in product creation, you can buy this shortcut to get into the health niche. Peggy suggests multiple ways to leverage this PLR:
- Providing practical day-to-day living advice
- Sending emails to promote your health articles
- Making top 5 lists that’s easy-to-read
- Making an affiliate niche site focused on healthy eating or saving money
- Giving your email list a new recipe once a week
- Use a report or article as giveaway to build your list
Well, this is what I like with PLRs. You can become creative and resourceful when using the bundle and who knows, it might help you create a flourishing online business.
So what exactly will you get with Eating Healthy on a Budget? Here’s the breakdown:
1) 10 Original High Quality Blog Posts/Articles – You’ll get 10 health-related articles containing 500 words each, which Peggy claims to be “unique” content. It has multiple formats including: .doc, .docx, .txt, and .pdf. It even has PowerPoint slides, audio, and its corresponding video version!
2) Eating Healthy on a Budget Facebook Posts – You’ll also get 10 social media posts corresponding to every single article in the list. This allows you to promote and drive social media traffic to your website.
3) Original Report – You’ll get a report called “Beans: Economical, Healthy, and So Versatile”, which contains 1,190 words that you can use to bring email leads.
4) Eating Healthy on a Budget Workbook – The title of the workbook is “Plan Your Meals to Eat Better and Save Money”, and it contains menu options of dishes your readers can make.
How Much Is This Health Bundle?
Unlike most PLR offers on JVZoo/W+, Eating Healthy on a Budget has a short sales funnel because this is Peggy’s first PLR product. During the 7-day launch, the pricing options are as follows:
FRONT-END: [PLR] Eating Healthy on a Budget ($7) – You’ll get a PLR pack of 10 articles for just $7, which is great because a single article can cost $25 when outsourced to a writer. After the launch period, this offer increases to $17.
UPSELL #1: PLR Pack Upgrade ($17) – Unlike the front-end which provides articles, this upgrade gives you a 23-page ebook, 2 reports, 10 product reviews, keyword list, optin page, and 10 memes/social posters. Take note that after the launch, the price will increase to $47.
Overall: [PLR] Eating Healthy on a Budget looks just fine, and it will surely save some money from outsourcing writers for your blog.
Furthermore, you can start a healthy living niche site by leveraging this PLR product. The presence of a 1,000+ page report will enable you to build a list, which is where big money can be made.
What I don’t like though, is how most of the valued items (ebook, product reviews, keywords, opt-in page, and memes) are offered as an upsell. It turns out that more money is needed to grab the full value of this product.
Also, before you grab the PLR package, it’s important for you to know that there’s no refund for this product. You know those 30-day money back guarantees you used to see in a typical sales page? Guess what, it doesn’t exist here!
I now leave it to you whether to take this product or not.
Start an Affiliate Business, It’s Easier and Cheaper
If handling and using PLR looks complicated to you, then don’t fret. There’s a method called affiliate marketing, which is one of the best ways to make money online.
You don’t need a product with this system, because you just sign up as an affiliate of others. When a reader/customer buys through your “affiliate link”, you take a portion of the revenue made.
Can it make you a full-time income? Absolutely. Affiliate marketing has helped thousands of people grow their incomes to a level that they’ll be able to live like a boss. Think of “making money while you sleep”, it happens for real!
In case you’re interested in this venture, come check out this place where I got my affiliate marketing education.
That’s all for my [PLR] Eating Healthy on a Budget review. What are your thoughts on making money in the health niche? Just leave a comment below and let’s talk.