Name: [PLR] Better Relationships
Website: Click Here
Founder: Sajan Elanthoor & Justin Opay
Overall Rating: 70/100
Price: $9.95 one-time
Upsells: $41.70 or $27; $97; $247 or $97; $27/month
[PLR] Better Relationships is a product worth taking a look at. It’s claimed to be profitable because it’s in a billion dollar niche.
What Better Relationships does is provide you with a ready-made digital product that you can sell as your own. No need to worry about copyright issues, the product creators have given you full privilege on this course.
Though it seems an enticing opportunity to take, it helps to first understand what you’re going to buy.
Can you make profits with [PLR] Better Relationships? How does this product work? What exactly will you get when you grab a copy of this package?
My article here will show what you need to learn.
[PLR] Better Relationships: How Does It Actually Work?
If you look at the name of the product, you’ll obviously interpret the product as a way “to get better relationships”. That assumption is partly true, but it’s not the whole picture.
Better Relationships is a digital course in the self-help niche that is partnered by a PLR, which stands for Private Label Rights.
PLR is simply a “privilege” for you to use the product as if it were your own.
Normally, using other people’s works will get you into copyright infringement issues. But when you own a PLR, you also own the set of privileges for using the product. Examples of what you can do include:
- Offer the product as a freebie or lead magnet
- Sell the digital course for any price you want
- Publish the product offline (DVD, home study course, seminar material)
- Repurpose content into other formats (articles, special reports, video, etc)
- Add it to your membership site and charge a monthly fee
Also, let’s not forget that you can consume the product yourself and learn how to build better relationships!
Moving on, the people behind this product are Sajan Elanthoor & Justin Opay, who are both great PLR vendors and overdeliver in the value of their products.
If you’ve been examining PLRs on the Web, you’ll find that almost 99% of them are pure “crap”. However, Sajan & Justin always come up with “fresh-quality” content every time.
They even took the time to create other stuff besides the course, including:
1) High-Quality “Better Relationships” Guide ($650 value) – This ebook contains over 10,000 words teaching how to build better relationships. It’s a great product to sell, as well as read yourself! Formats come in text, PDF, and Word document.
2) Cheat Sheet ($97 value) – Cheat sheets contain short yet concise information on every aspect of the training. It can be offered as a free bonus to make the offer more enticing.
3) Mind Map ($97 value) – You can use this mind map as another bonus to your offer. It provides an outline of the entire training so as to guide your readers.
4) Resource Report ($97 value) – This report shows the best tools, training, blogs, forums, and infographics in the relationship niche.
5) Ready-Made Sales Page & Thank You Page ($350 value) – I love PLR products that provide ready-made marketing materials, and that includes Better Relationships. This saves you $1,000+ in copywriting alone.
6) Hypnotic Sales Video Promo ($297 value) – Another awesome thing are the videos included in this package. This PLR is quite different because it allows you to choose between a doodle-style video and a normal sales video.
8) Full Set of Professionally Designed Graphics ($97 value) – I hate drawing and anything related to design. That’s why this set of professional graphics makes it easier for you to present your offer in an enticing way. Formats provided include PNG and PSD.
9) 10 High-Quality & Unique Articles ($250 value) – Have a website? This set of unique articles can help fill your website with content to help build authority. Some ideas to use them include: email video scripts, follow-up series, or blog posts.
10) Stunning, Professionally-Designed Banners ($150 value) – You can use the awesome banners included in this package to do media buying (a form of paid traffic) for your online business.
11) 5 High-Converting Promotional Email Swipes ($250 value) – You can send these email swipes to your email list to help rack in some sales. After all, the money is in the list, right?
12) 10 High-Quality eCovers ($375 value) – To attract and bring in customers, you can use these eCovers to sell your info product. Just choose the one you like the most, then present it to your audience.
13) Social Media Images Pack ($150 value) – Build a following on Facebook or Instagram with these social media images and create engagement with your raving fans.
14) License Pack (“Priceless” value) – [PLR] Better Relationships comes with the Private Label Rights, Master Resell Rights, and the Resell Rights license. This gives you total freedom with the digital course you’re getting.
Let’s Look at the Prices: It’s Actually Cheap!
If you’re interested in starting a self-help business using Better Relationships, then check out this section. I’ve detailed all upsells and downsells of this particular product funnel, which you can learn below:
FRONT-END: [PLR] Better Relationships ($9.95) – The front-end bundle is complete with tools and resources for anyone to use in setting up a digital business. It even has 3 fast-action bonuses, which add more value to the purchase.
UPSELL #1: [PLR] Better Relationships: Deluxe Version ($41.70) – In this upgraded pack, you’ll receive videos, which have higher perceived value than an ebook. You’ll also get the sales page, sales video, legal page, swipes, squeeze page, follow-up emails, giveaway report, graphics set, project files, and the PLR license pack.
DOWNSELL #1: Deluxe Version Without the Bonuses ($27) – All the contents in the deluxe version will be yours for a lower price. You just won’t get the bonuses included.
UPSELL #2: Done For You Setup ($97) – If you’re lazy, then you can outsource the PLR setup to Sajan’s team. They will take care of the uploading & name-changing of your files, adding payment links, and integrating with your autoresponder.
UPSELL #3: 3 Business-in-a-Box Package ($247) – You get to choose 3 supreme-quality PLR products created by Sajan & Justin in some of the most profitable niches online. That’s 3 potential income streams to your bank account!
DOWNSELL #3: 3 Business-in-a-Box Package (with Discount) ($97) – Based on the downsell page, you’ll literally get the same amount of products for a massive discount. I don’t like this because buyers who’ll take the upsell will regret their $247 purchase.
UPSELL #4: PLR Sales Funnels Membership ($27/month) – You’ll get a complete, done-for-you sales funnel every month, which by itself costs $97. There’s also an option to grab either annual ($197/year) or lifetime membership ($497).
Overall: Sajan Elanthoor & Justin Opay always overdeliver in their PLR products. Therefore, [PLR] Better Relationships is absolutely a bang on your buck for the sheer value it provides.
But wait a sec, although the course is cheap, will it actually make you profits? Well, the only way you can have a successful product business is if you have a lot of “customers” in your website.
In other words, you first need traffic to have a stable business.
I believe Sajan & Justin included a bonus on the package that talks about driving traffic to your website. Basically any training on traffic, partnered with the right action, will allow you to have a thriving info product business.
So my verdict for [PLR] Better Relationships is: recommended. Go grab the product and start taking action on what you’ll get.
Why Have a Product, When You Can Do This…
I started my Internet marketing career over a year ago. However, what I believed in business is that I should have “my very own product” in order to make money online.
The problem was, it’s a struggle to do things all by myself, including: product creation, marketing materials, payment processing, and hosting my website
I didn’t have the money to outsource, and I obviously didn’t have the time to craft my own product. I’m just a young guy who doesn’t know where I specialize in.
Bottomline, I have no product to sell.
But my journey did not end. I was introduced to affiliate marketing, which is a way of having a product WITHOUT the product creation part.
All I had to do is promote, promote, promote, and eventually, I would get someone to purchase through my recommendations. I will get a commission for every sale made.
I love the idea of affiliate marketing, which is what I’ll recommend to you as a total newbie. I know a place that can help jumpstart your affiliate marketing business.
Anyways, that’s all for my [PLR] Better Relationships review. Is the self-help/relationship niche a great market to do business in? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.