Name: [PLR] Automate Your Email with GetResponse
Website: Click Here
Founder: Charles Terrence Harper
Overall Rating: 60/100
Price: $8.61 (still increasing)
Upsells: $17 or $27; $47 or $97 one-time
I found one product that seems to present a great business opportunity, and it’s a PLR product with the name “Automate Your Email with GetResponse”.
Judging by the name, it teaches people how to automate their email marketing efforts in a well-known autoresponder called GetResponse. The PLR comes with training videos, audios, cheat sheets, webinars, as well as marketing materials for selling this course.
However, can this full package really generate profits? If you’re a newbie and you set up this business, can you expect people to buy an email marketing course from you?
To understand how you can make money when you buy this PLR, I suggest you keep reading my review.
How Does This PLR Work?
PLR stands for Private Label Rights, which is a license for rebranding and selling products that you didn’t create. It’s an attractive tool because it saves you a lot of time and resources in creating your own product.
[PLR] Automate Your Email with GetResponse talks about email marketing, particularly in understanding GetResponse. I’d say it’s a great topic to sell a course in because there are thousands of people who want to make money from email marketing.
After all, the money is in the list, right?
Another thing that this course teaches is automation, which is the very essence of Internet marketing itself. I mean, who doesn’t want to earn while he/she is sleeping?
Surely, there’s a need for information about GetResponse. In general, anything related to make money online, biz opps, or Internet marketing is a great product to sell a course in because it’s a big market.
Plus, you’ll get a ton of stuff when you purchase the GetResponse video package from Charles. Here’s a breakdown of ALL of them:
1) 20 High Level Step-by-Step Over-the-Shoulder Videos – This serves as the “meat” of the email marketing course. These are videos showing how to utilize the features of GetResponse to build your business.
2) 20 High Quality MP3 Companion Audios – You’ll also get the audio version of the video course, which is perfect for those on the go.
3) 19 Workshop-In-A-Box Visual Cheat Sheet Kits – I’m not sure what it looks like, but it does provide some actionable tips to help aid the main training.
4) Live Pre-Sell Webinar + Recording – You’ll also get a ready-made pre-sell webinar that you can show to your leads to convert them into customers.
5) Professional Sales and Thank You Page – It’s hard to create professional-looking pages from scratch. That’s why this tool will help save your time in coming up with sales copy and design for your product.
6) Lead Magnet Set Up Page – Also, you’ll receive a nice-looking email squeeze page to build your own email list. This is perfect because after all, you’re selling a GetResponse course!
7) Full Set of Professional Graphics (Plus All of The Source PSD Files) – To really spice up your promotions, Charles has included all possible graphics to utilize in your business. It includes banner ads, 2D & 3D e-covers, as well as the photoshop files (PSD) if ever you want to revise them.
8) Two PLR Set Up Training Webinars – The first webinar includes a course on how to set up everything included in this package. The second webinar will teach you how to make money out of it.
9) Five Super Fast Action Software Bonuses (with Master Resell Rights) – I’m not sure how these tools are related to the GetResponse biz-in-a-box. But it’s definitely worth trying because it’s FREE.
The Price: Are There Any Upsells?
If you’re interested in buying this massive PLR package, you’re in for a great deal. At most, you’ll only be paying $9.95 one-time to grab these tools.
But yes, there are some upsells along the way after purchasing the front-end product. There are actually 8 products in total (including the front-end), and I’ve seen the entire structure of the sales funnel.
From what I observe, the only upsell worth taking is the Advanced PLR version of Automate Your Email with GetResponse.
It’s priced at $17 one-time, which contains more advanced topics in GetResponse. This will allow you to charge higher for the extra value it provides.
Overall: Automate Your Email with GetResponse is a great product to consider selling as your own. The tools, training, and license are all you need to open up your storefront online.
What I found lacking in the package is the video sales letter, which could potentially convert more leads into buyers. But still, if you offered me this email marketing course on GetResponse, I would definitely buy because it looks professionally-designed and the copy is well-written.
If you’re serious about making money, there’s one thing you need to acquire to be profitable with this product. And that is traffic.
To learn how you can market this PLR course and have lots of people look at your offer, I suggest you read further.
Sending Traffic to Your Offers is “Key” to Success
In order to earn a profit with any online business, you need lots and lots of traffic. Better, if you can drive floods of high-quality traffic.
There are many ways to bring people to your sales or squeeze page. What I’m currently using is search traffic because it’s FREE to acquire. I take my time building authority and trust then eventually, Google will start ranking me higher in search results.
If you want traffic fast, then another approach is to buy traffic. Your goal is to at least break-even in the cost of acquiring your customers (also known as cost per click).
My advice would be to first start off with free traffic until you’ve known your customers well enough. Once you’re confident and have enough data, then start experimenting with ads to scale further.
To learn more about Internet marketing and selling products online, I suggest checking out my #1 recommended training. Don’t worry, it’s newbie-friendly and FREE to try.
That’s it for my PLR review on Automate Your Email with GetResponse (what a long name!). What are your thoughts on making money with PLR courses? Let’s talk about it in the comments.