Name: [PLR] Ancient Ayurveda
Website: Click Here
Founder: Kunal Barthakur
Overall Rating: 65/100
Price: $9.95 (still increasing)
Upsells: $37 or $27; $97 one-time
(Disclosure: The link above is an “affiliate link”, meaning I get a commission if you purchase through it. As thanks, I’ve included tons of awesome bonuses that will help complement the product.)
If you’re looking for information on [PLR] Ancient Ayurveda, then you’ve come to the right place. I’ll show you around and inside this product to see if it’s worth buying or not.
This package specializes in the health & wellness niche, and you get a product that’s claimed to be in “high-demand”.
After seeing the sales page, I’m actually impressed by the topic itself. Who wouldn’t want to learn a 5,000-year old healing secret that could improve many people’s lives?
But as a newbie entrepreneur, can you make a profit by selling Ancient Ayurveda? How do you use this PLR to rack in some sales and at the very least, break-even?
Find out the answers in this review.
What Ancient Ayurveda Is All About
[PLR] Ancient Ayurveda is a health-related digital product that you can sell as your own. It works because you own a PLR license, short for Private Label Rights.
What this means is you get a full business-in-a-box so you won’t have to create a product from scratch. It will save you thousands of dollars in copywriting, product creation, and graphic design.
By the way, I’ve observed countless number of PLR products myself, ranging from high quality to low quality ones. I was once a member of a PLR membership site that only costs $1 for a 14-day trial. And as you might guess, everything there is “low-quality”.
But that’s not how I see Ancient Ayurveda. It’s a great product that was well-researched and produced, and I believe it’s a great course for anyone to sell online.
Not only that, you’ll get every tool needed to set up this business-in-a-box, such as:
1) High Quality Ancient Ayurveda Guide – You’ll get the Ancient Ayurveda PDF ebook, which is the main product you’ll be selling. It contains many Ayurveda topics presented with lots of nice graphics so as not to bore your readers.
2) Cheat Sheet – This tool contains bite-sized information based on the main ebook, which gives your readers easy actionable steps to take in applying the Ayurveda technique.
3) Mind Map – Mind maps are used to organize and outline thoughts under a topic. Combine this along with the cheat sheet and main ebook to make the product more valuable.
4) Ready-Made Sales Letter & Thank You Page – One of the biggest factors in selling products online is a high-converting sales letter. You’re actually lucky to have a sales copy that is ready-made for you, so no need for expensive copywriters.
5) Hypnotic Sales Video Promo – Along with the sales page comes a hypnotic sales video. This is awesome because you’ll be reassured to get the highest conversions possible in selling Ancient Ayurveda.
7) Full Professional Graphics Set – Another important marketing material you’ll get is the set of professional graphics. It includes CD/DVD covers, 2D/3D ebook cover, cheat sheet cover, mind map cover, and so much more.
8) Stunning, Professionally-Designed Banners – For those who have a website, you’ll also get nice banner ads presented in different sizes. Choose one to put in your site and surely, traffic will start clicking it.
9) PLR License – This is solid proof that you own the Ancient Ayurveda PLR license. Not only that, it comes with Master Resell Rights (MRR) and Resell Rights (RR) which you can pass on to your customers.
10) Fast-Action Bonuses – You’ll also get a handful of bonuses to complement the bundle such as e-covers and social media graphics.
How Much Is This Massive Bundle?
Surprisingly, I didn’t expect the fact that Ancient Ayurveda is very cheap. All these 10 tools will be yours at an easy to afford price. I suggest you read this information to learn about the entire funnel (including the upsells).
FRONT-END: [PLR] Ancient Ayurveda ($9.95) – You get to “steal” this health & wellness PLR bundle at the price of a pizza. Everything I’ve detailed above will be yours and you can be open for business as early as today. Price will still increase until it reaches $17.
UPSELL #1: [PLR] Ancient Ayurveda Video Series ($37 or $27) – To make your business-in-a-box more valuable, this video series upgrade is a must-take. Combine this with the ebook and you’ll have the ability to charge more
UPSELL #2: Done-For-You Installation Service ($97) – This upgrade is what you need if you want others to set up your PLR business package. If you ask my opinion on this, I recommend doing it yourself (C’mon, don’t be lazy).
Overall: I see a ton of value inside this PLR bundle. Also, the Ayurveda niche seems like a promising sub-niche to enter in, with hundreds of thousands looking to start practicing Ayurveda.
Now the question is: How can [PLR] Ancient Ayurveda make you money?
There are many ways to monetize it, such as: selling the ebook as is, editing the contents then selling it, packaging it to a bigger bundle, offering a part of the ebook as email giveaway, and publishing the products offline.
And by the way, don’t forget to read the Ancient Ayurveda guide yourself!
Bottomline, your “creativity” is the limit for thinking of ways to make money from every PLR product that exists out there.
There’s one major flaw I did see regarding this product. I did not see any resource in the package that teaches how to acquire and drive traffic to your offers. It’s a big deal to me because without traffic, no customer (and hence sales) will be made.
But still, I see Ancient Ayurveda as worth buying. However, I suggest doing it through my link because I’ve complemented it with bonus courses on traffic generation so you’ll know how to send traffic to it.
Much better, don’t go into product creation as a newbie and start off with my #1 recommended method first.
Instead of Selling Your Own Digital Products, Try This
If you’re completely new to online business, then selling products should be the last thing you want to do. There’s a ton of complex stuff and moving parts involved with this method and you’ll most likely fail if you don’t know what you’re doing.
Did you know that you can sell products that you don’t actually own? The term for that is called affiliate marketing.
Being an affiliate allows you to promote products and services without spending a dime on product creation. You simply find affiliate programs, do some company research, understand their terms, and then sign up for one.
In this method, you’ll take a nice cut of the profits (called commission) for every unit of product that you recommend to your customers.
Anyways, if you wish to learn more and want to try this affiliate marketing thing, I recommend getting quality training from this program (which is where I started).
That’s it for my [PLR] Ancient Ayurveda review. What are your thoughts on the health & wellness niche, particularly with Ayurveda? Feel free to share your insights in the comments.