Name: List Building Formula (PLR)
Website: Click Here
Overall Rating: 70/100
Price: $9.22 (still increasing)
Upsells: $37; $9.95; $37; $1 then $27/month; $67 one-time
List Building Formula is not just a course on email marketing. It’s also a rebrandable product which you can sell for a profit. Firelaunchers is responsible for this money-making bundle, which we’re going to review in this article.
Looking at the surface, I can see why this PLR can make huge money for you. You know the saying: “The money is in the list.” Email marketing is responsible for the success of the top 6- and 7-figure earners.
But still, we have to dig further to see how this product works.
Will List Building Formula work for newbies? What would it take to monetize from this ready-made “business-in-a-box”? Can you use the main product itself?
We have a lot to talk about, so let’s start this review.
How Does a PLR on List Building Work?
First of all, PLR stands for Private Label Rights. It’s a type of product that someone else created and produced. But instead of the creator claiming the ownership, he/she sells the “license” to others so they can claim it as their own.
I like to call it a “business-in-a-box”, in that you pay a one-time fee to acquire all the materials you need to sell the product.
PLR covers a wide variety of niches including the most profitable ones (health & fitness, dating, and Internet marketing). List Building Formula happens to be specializing on email marketing.
But why sell an email marketing course? The sales page presents some very convincing data to back it up:
- Email has been the #1 most profitable marketing channel for 10 years in a row
- Top marketers like Michael Hyatt, Neil Patel, and Jason Zook attribute a large part of their income to their email list
- For every $1 spent, email marketing generates $38 in ROI
- Email is 40x more effective than social media for customer acquisition
- Email is at least 4x more effective in reaching your audience than Facebook
Moving on, the List Building Formula PLR bundle contains many important tools you’ll need for your business:
1. “List Building Formula” Premier Training Guide – This is the main product of the PLR package. It’s a PDF containing 110+ pages covering topics about list building such as lead magnet, email autoresponder, and capturing email leads.
Hint: You can actually read the ebook yourself!
2. Well-Designed Sales Page Copy – In order to sell products, you need a sales copy to persuade your customers to buy. This PLR package already includes a done-for-you sales page so you won’t have to create it from scratch.
3. Sales Demo Video – Video content converts better than written content. People who’re reading your sales copy will likely be hooked if you present them a sales presentation, which is luckily included in this bundle.
4. Professionally-Designed Graphics – To make the sales page look more convincing, the bundle also provides you with professional graphics of the product. You’ll get images in both PSD and PNG format.
5. Animated Banners – Banners are very useful especially if you run a website. List Building Formula has included superb animated banners that will drive traffic and convert more sales.
6. Professionally-Created Expert Email Templates – Speaking of list building, if you’re already into email marketing, these are templates you can send to your list in order to persuade them to buy List Building Formula.
7. Professional Minisites – This component completes your money-making machine, which provides you with professionally-designed sales pages and mini websites to use for your business.
8. Three More Bonuses – Other than the 7 tools provided above, you’ll also get some bonuses, including the cheat sheet, mind map and a “Top Resources” report. I think it’s also valuable, but trivial compared to the main PLR package.
(Note: Even with all these value, there’s actually ONE thing missing in this business model. Keep reading to find out)
How Much is List Building Formula?
The PLR bundle is so cheap, one might imagine if it’s all there is to this product. Actually, List Building Formula is only the “front-end” product. After purchasing this, you will come across 5 more back-end offers, which I’ll explain below:
FRONT-END: List Building Formula PLR ($9.22) – You’ll get the PLR bundle containing 7 major components, including 3 small bonuses. By buying this product, you now have the license to rebrand the product, sell it, and keep 100% of the profits.
UPSELL #1: HD Video Training Course with PLR ($37) – If you have noticed, the only product in the front-end is an ebook. With this upgrade, you’ll also get videos related to list building. This means you can charge more money when selling the List Building Formula course.
DOWNSELL #1: HD Video Training Course with PLR (Without the Bonus) ($29.95) – The difference between this and the original offer, is you don’t get the two fast action bonuses. Well, it’s up to you to decide whether you need them in the first place.
UPSELL #2: Content Marketing Revolution PLR ($9.95) – Similar to email marketing, content marketing is also a growing industry. Only pick this if you believe you can monetize from this PLR bundle.
UPSELL #3: HD Video Training Course with PLR ($37) – This is like upsell #1, but this time the video courses are about content marketing. Of course, for this to work you need to buy upsell #2 because they work side-by-side.
DOWNSELL #3: HD Video Training Course with PLR (Without the Bonus) ($29.95) – Again, the fast action bonuses will be removed from the package in order to give you a $7 discount. It’s up to you whether you need the bonuses.
UPSELL #4: Firelaunchers PLR Membership ($1, then $27/month) – Boy, this sales funnel sure sucks the money (and soul) out of you. Instead of purchasing PLR products individually, you’ll be offered access to a membership site where you can grab all the PLR packages you want.
UPSELL #5: Product Creation Services PLR Installation ($67) – I did not see the product creation services (with a hefty $2,000 price tag). In a nutshell, the Firelaunchers team will set up your PLR product so you won’t have to do it yourself. Seriously, do you even need this service?
Overall: List Building Formula is indeed full of value, considering you can get it under 10 dollars. You can sell the actual product at your price, repackage it to other products, revise its contents, and of course, read the ebook yourself!
However, if you’re thinking you can make huge money out of it, let me stop you first in your tracks. You see, here’s the real catch.
Remember a while ago, when I told there’s ONE thing missing to make this product profitable? Well, it matters because it’s vital to any online business. And that is:
Any kind of online business, whether it’s E-commerce or PLR, has to be visited by real people who have real money to spend.
List Building Formula doesn’t provide you with tips on how to drive traffic to your offers. Even if you read the ebook, the strategies provided are not in-depth for you to take action on.
So, do I recommend List Building Formula? Absolutely, as long as you know how to generate leads and convert sales. If you don’t, then I suggest reading further to see my recommendation.
Learn How to Send Traffic to Your Online Business
You can sell anything online for as long as you have people looking at your offers. That’s why it’s inevitable to learn as many traffic techniques as possible.
If you already bought List Building Formula, then you’ll have some clue on which traffic sources to tap into. They’re mainly divided into two types: Free and Paid.
Depending on your budget, you can go directly into “email marketing” because it’s the primary money-maker of Internet marketers. However, if you can’t afford the budget, then free traffic sources are what you need to learn.
You can start off with these primary sources:
- Search Engines – Google/Bing
- Social Media – Facebook/Twitter
- Forums – Reddit
- Video Marketing – YouTube
- Podcasting – SoundCloud
- Others – Slideshare/Guest Posting
If you wish to delve further, here’s my recommended place to learn Internet marketing:
That’s all for my PLR review of List Building Formula. Can you make money by starting a PLR business? What does it take to succeed with this method? Let’s talk about it in the comments.