Name: WiFi Millionaire
Founder: Matt Lloyd
Overall Rating: 50/100
Price: $3 one-time
Upsells: $49 per month; $2497 one-time; and more
There’s no better feeling than working on your own schedule from anywhere you want. By working online, you are your own boss and no one can ever dictate on you. These are the sweet words coming from the sales video of WiFi Millionaire by Matt Lloyd.
By the end of this review, you’ll learn who Matt Lloyd is and what the real essence of his product is all about. You’ll see why you must take caution before joining WiFi Mil and see whether you can fully commit into Matt Lloyd’s system or not.
First of All, What is WiFi Millionaire?
WiFi Millionaire is a small product in the form of an e-book which explains methods and tips on how to systematize your online business. It’s a thin digital product that only costs $3, which is cheaper than a cup of coffee.
Look at the image below to see the contents of his book.
Can you benefit from the information inside the book? Well, yeah it can be helpful but not so much. Nevertheless, it’s such a tiny deal that most people would think it’s worth pulling out their credit card for.
What they don’t realize is that it’s only the beginning of a series of surprises that you would never expect from a simple product.
If you’re careful enough and observant, there is a video testimonial at the bottom of the payment page. The woman goes on to share her experiences with a company named MOBE, which seems out of place in this product.
Actually, it’s not. You are heading to the right business opportunity because from WiFi Millionaire, you’ll be transferred to a new website which further continues the barrage of product offers, and it’s no other than MOBE.
Funnelling From WiFi Millionaire to MOBE
Here’s the thing, Matt Lloyd is the founder of a $150 million dollar company called MOBE (My Own Business Empire/My Online Business Education). He’s also the founder of My Top Tier Business (MTTB) which also funnels its members into the MOBE system.
In a nutshell, MOBE is an MLM company dressed in the label “Affiliate Marketing” or “Franchising” as Matt Lloyd mentions it. I’ve created a review on MOBE, so it helps that you check it out to see what it has in store.
From here on, what you’ll discover is your $3 expense is prone to escalating to thousands of dollars more. Since the system got your credit card information, you’ll be offered a barrage of upsells including a personal business coach.
What’s nasty is that your coach is actually a salesperson who will continue to push you into higher ticket products. Just look at the pricing schemes below to reveal the truth:
- My Top Tier Business – $49 one-time
- Affiliate Program – $19.95 per month
- MOBE License Rights – $2,497 one-time plus $99 per month
- Titanium Membership – $9,997 one-time plus $199 per month
- Platinum Membership – $16,667 one-time plus $299 per month
- Diamond Membership – $29,997 one-time plus $299 per month
So what can you say? Do you have a deep wallet to afford all these?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to take on Multi-Level Marketing and recruiting members for a commission, I’d say I’ll recommend MOBE to you. The company looks very strong with thousands of marketers who see tremendous success in the program.
Take a look at the income statistics from the MOBE website:
I wish you luck if you can get past through the $250 a month mark, which is experienced by almost half of MOBE’s population.
Let me remind you that the only way to make money from this MLM scheme is to sell MOBE products and nothing else. That means you’ll be competing with hundreds of thousands of older members for the share of referrals.
Start an Affiliate Business and Promote More Products
It’s up to you if you’re going to buy the entire system of Matt Lloyd including WiFi Millionaire and MOBE. Just remember that it’s not a get rich quick scheme which you’ll make money overnight and be realistic with your results.
However, most people don’t want to invest thousands of dollars in an online business which they know might not work. If you belong to that group, I’d say you stay away from Matt Lloyd completely as there are other work at home businesses you can start off with at a much cheaper price.
But needless to say, affiliate marketing is still the best way to start an online business and is one which I recommend you begin with. You don’t need a product because thousands of companies will give you the privilege to promote their products for free.
So far, I’ve reviewed three programs that qualify for complete beginners because they’ve been proven to deliver the fundamentals of online business with great precision:
1. Chris Farrell Membership (85/100) – Chris is a successful entrepreneur who provides trainings tailored for Internet marketing newbies. You’ll learn a lot of fundamentals from him such as setting up a WordPress site, using an autoresponder, and generating traffic to your website.
2. ClickBank University 2.0 (92/100) – if you’re a big fan of ClickBank products and you want to start a business around it, then CBU is the right tool for you. Justin Atlan and Adam Horwitz will walk you through the process of selling your digital products as well as promoting other people’s products.
3. Wealthy Affiliate (99/100) – founded by Kyle & Carson in 2005, Wealthy Affiliate has been the most consistent online business training platform that delivers awesome results. I’m a member of this program, and I must say that I got all I needed to learn about running an online business from this place.
There are other great products and programs that I haven’t reached yet. But if you want to have a successful business and achieve financial freedom, you can pick one from these three that I’ve mentioned and start working.
What can you say about Matt Lloyd and his products? Have you found success or failure with his system? Leave your answers in the comments below and let’s start a discussion about it.