Name: Easy Cash Code
Founder: Reginald Stinson (referrer)
Overall Rating: 40/100 (Scam)
Price: $18 one-time
Upsells: $20 per month; $9.95 per month
Are you familiar with Easy Cash Code? You know, the one that claims you can make $500 daily. If you’re like me, you’ll find it quite suspicious and unbelievable at first. So let’s get to the real deal, shall we?
In this review, I’ll give you a brief overview of the ECC system including the other products that it offers. I’ll also explain why I don’t recommend buying Easy Cash Code by exposing the red flags that come with the system.
You have the obligation to learn the products you’re going to buy so that you’ll avoid getting scammed online. And that’s what my intention is through this review, to guide you in the right path.
What Easy Cash Code Has to Offer
First of all, let’s understand how the ECC system works. Given below are the things that you’ll get when you step inside the platform:
1. Training Courses – provides video tutorials such as how to setup your email autoresponder, create landing and squeeze pages, and generate traffic
2. Done For You Tools – you’ll get lead capture pages, video sales page, banner ads, and a personalized hangout page for your business
3. Affiliate Training – is where you go to if you want to promote Easy Cash Code to people for 100% commission
4. My Primary Business – allows you to promote money-making opportunities other than the Easy Cash Code system to earn extra income
5. Facebook Community – you’ll get access to the private Facebook mastermind community full of like-minded entrepreneurs who’ll support you along the way
Now for the real question, how much does Easy Cash Code cost? The entry price is low at a one-time payment of $18, but it doesn’t end there. There are upsells you’ll come across that you would need to enhance your system, such as the following:
1. UOP SMS Pro ($20/month) – is a mobile marketing software designed to send text messages to your leads
2. Reselling License Rights ($9.95/month) – you have to pay for the right to promote ECC to others, which costs $9.95 per month
Some Bad Indicators I’ve Spotted with ECC
I admit there’s value to be taken from the Easy Cash Code. But before you go on to buy, I want to alert you with these four bad indicators that you might not like with ECC.
1. Promising $500 out of your $18 investment. Beginners buy into the scheme with the hopes of making $500 a day on autopilot. But no, it’s not that simple to make $500. If we become realistic for a while, the truth is you won’t earn a paycheck in the first few months of your business.
2. Making things look easy. Having an automatic business is possible, but it takes time and effort to setup. Also, if you are starting from zero knowledge, expect that there will be a steep learning curve to face before becoming familiar with the strategies mentioned in the videos.
3. No refund for your payment. Once you place your money, it’s gone forever. Easy Cash Code does not take responsibility for the payment of its customers. It goes directly to its affiliates (100% commission) who referred you inside the system. So think carefully before you proceed with the checkout page.
4. I sense a pyramid scheme. Upon further inspection, I don’t see any real product other than the training courses pointing to the promotion of Easy Cash Code to other people. Not only that, the “primary business” setup which your sponsor placed paves the way to further nasty promotions like Motor Club of America, Easy 1 Up, or even MOBE.
In short, more offers that will try to take your money!
Overall: While the tools and training at ECC look nice, there are too many bad signs that bother me. Annoying lies and hidden upsells like OTO’s further worsen the situation and increase the chance of a rip-off.
In essence, it will only teach you to make money by setting up multiple streams of income that offer tools on “how to make money” as well. I wonder if you can use the same ECC system for other niches such as health and fitness and still make $500 per day on autopilot.
Honestly, I can’t recommend Easy Cash Code to beginners, for there is too much risk in entering this opportunity. But for those who do recommend it, understand that most of them are affiliated with the product and are therefore “biased” with the system.
That’s why my final verdict for ECC is:
Stay Away from Overhyped Products
Most make money products out there sell on the “opportunity” to make lots of money, and they make it clear through their sales pitch. That’s why it’s natural for newbies to expect making lots of cash, which unfortunately becomes a trap for those who fall for the emotion of greed.
Online scams are often very creative when it comes to enticing innocent people. They make the sales page as real and beautiful as it could get. However, most of the crooks make it beautiful by filling the page with hyped promises, and not with genuine results.
This is why you must shift your focus on the right stuff and avoid all the programs that want nothing but your money. It’s better for you to choose a system that tells nothing but the truth, not some suspicious claims that only happen in dreams.
You must be willing to face challenges that come along your way and be prepared to work for it. A business venture that ditches hardwork and pain is a venture not worth trudging. ECC might work, only if you go “all-in” on the implementation of the trainings. Sitting on your comfy couch simply won’t do the job.
Try My #1 Recommendation for Making Money Online
What I recommend is a place that doesn’t overpromise but delivers actual results. Instead of telling me how easy it is to earn money, I want a tool that would tell me the realities of making money online. For that, I believe Wealthy Affiliate is the best.
WA is an excellent online business platform that has a nice track record of success. It started way back in 2005 and was run by founders Kyle & Carson. They truly understand what it takes to become successful online and never promises unrealistic money claims.
I know because I’ve attended the trainings myself. I understood and was able to implement the lessons easily even if they weren’t presented that nicely.
That’s why I recommend you step inside the platform by creating a FREE account now. Who knows, you might enjoy using every feature inside the platform.
What do you think of Easy Cash Code? Did you benefit from the entire system? I appreciate if you leave a comment below sharing your experiences with the product.