Name: 45 Minute Paydays
Founder: Raena Lynn
Overall Rating: 30/100 (Scam)
Price: $49 one-time
Upsells: Funnel to MOBE
Making $10,000 a month online is no easy task. However, there are lots of products claiming you can achieve such feat. One of them is 45 Minute Paydays, with an outrageous claim of earning $10k a month in just 45 minutes of work every day.
That’s not all. Raena goes on to explain how all you need can be purchased at a one-time payment of $49. I find it suspicious because I know most programs charge more for a system that can deliver 4 to 5 figure income per month.
As you’ll find out, there are more outrageous offers that will be sold to you, and you’ll be surprised with how much those products actually cost. Once you know the truth, I can confidently assume you will quit 45 Minute Paydays once and for all.
But before I reveal them, allow me to explain the sales page first.
Raena Lynn and the 45 Minute Paydays System
The founder of the product, Raena Lynn, is a successful marketer who’s also the founder of Automated Daily Income, which I reviewed in the past couple of days.
She actually has an interesting story, one that represents a typical person wanting to make money online. She worked at McDonalds, went from paycheck to paycheck, got divorced, and was flat broke. Her daughters even brought food to her house, which got Raena humiliated with herself.
Eventually, she changed her life and discovered the 45 Minute Paydays method through an ad, which is crazy because Raena is supposedly the creator of the program! (LOL)
Moving on, the 45 Minute Paydays system is summarized into 3 simple steps:
- Find Leads – means to bring in customers to your business
- Place Ads – promote your high-converting offers to your leads
- Get Paid – if someone gets interested, eventually they’ll buy from you
I have no comment on the system because it’s a legit process. But most likely, the system will be more focused on the making money online niche. I’m not sure whether you can apply this to health, fitness, cooking, or other market niches.
So much for the intro, let’s move on to the next part.
What are the Products and Bonuses?
In this section, you’ll find out all the tools you will receive for a one-time payment of $49. Please refer to the list below for a brief overview:
1. “45-Minute Paydays” Program ($297 value) – you’ll get access to the main program that is claimed to make you $1,250, $3,300, $5,500 in your bank account. Well, I find it dubious because it didn’t state how the process actually works.
2. Personal 1-on-1 Coaching ($197 value) – provides you access to a real, live Internet marketing expert whom you can ask questions to. I’m not convinced that the coaching is only worth $197 because it should be worth more than $1,000 according to most products I reviewed.
3. Done-For-You Product Sales and Fulfilment ($197 value) – removes the hassle of shipping products, talking to customers, and dealing with merchant accounts. Everything is already taken care for you.
4. “45-Minute Paydays” Training Area ($197 value) – contains videos and tutorials on how to copy-paste links and get paid. I believe the training is about promoting “affiliate links” because when a person buys from that link, you earn a commission.
5. Done-For-You Accounting ($197 value) – gives 24/7 access to a “back office” where you can check your balance and manage your account. I don’t think this should be highlighted because it’s a “default” feature of most Internet marketing programs. And besides, there’s already PayPal, Payoneer, & Payza, which are better platforms than this.
6. Bonus #1: “10,000 Leads in 100 Days” ($1,997 value) – this bonus claims to boost the amount of leads you have in just a short time. It’s quite interesting, considering the traffic method is “industry-leading”.
7. Bonus #2: OPT Formula ($194 value) – OPT stands for Other People’s Time, which means you’ll outsource the lead generation process to other people. I love the idea, but I do hope that this bonus training actually works.
Overall, the products are worth $3,276, which you can afford for just $49! It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee if ever you don’t like the product.
Danger Ahead: 1,000’s of Dollars More in Upsells!
That’s right. This is what I wanted to reveal to you all along with 45 Minute Paydays. Simply put, the $49 price you paid is just the “tip of the iceberg” of offers. Now you have to reach deeper into your wallet if you wish to continue with this business.
That’s because you’ll be headed to the sales funnel of a huge MLM scheme called My Online Business Empire (or MOBE) by Matt Lloyd. Check the Income Disclaimer page and you’ll see that 45 Minute Paydays is nothing but a funnel pointing to MOBE.
Do you want to know how much their products cost? Perhaps you should check the list below and find out the crazy truth:
1. My Top Tier Business – $49
2. MOBE License Rights – $2,497
3. Titanium Membership – $9,997 + $199/month
4. Platinum Membership – $16,667 + $299/month
5. Diamond Membership – $29,997 + $299/month
Question: Do you have tens of thousands of dollars to spare for this business? I bet most people won’t have it. What happens here is you’re being tricked that you’ll get a business running for just $49 and make 1,000 dollar checks into your PayPal account.
This is the best reason why you should stay away from 45 Minute Paydays completely.
Overall: Please stay away from this program if you want to live. Not only is 45 Minute Paydays expensive, it has other indicators telling that it’s a scam.
For instance, the “featured on CNN, MSNBC and so on” is actually a FAKE. Plus, the limited spots indicated in the sales page is not true as you can always join 45 Minute Paydays whenever you want and not miss out on the opportunity. They’re there to force you to take action and grab the product fast.
Another red flag is the $500 guarantee that Raena Lynn promised in the sign-up page. I mean, why would a business owner give out more than what he or she receives in payment? I don’t see it as confidence in the value of the system, but a huge LIE.
I think this is enough evidence to prove that 45 Minute Paydays is a:
Start a True Online Business with No Hypes
It’s a natural fact that 90% of making money online products are poor in quality and are sometimes deceptive in their marketing tactics. The most annoying ones are those that sell “hype” such as making money overnight and push button software.
Ask a real Internet marketing guru and he or she will tell you that they all started as newbies. At one point they were like you, struggling to make ends meet. They never believed in easy money and get rich quick schemes because they worked months and years until they see success.
45 Minute Paydays is nothing but plain hypes and BS. So the next time you see a product like that, I advise you stay away from it and look for one that’s truly legitimate.
In my case, I would say I’m lucky because I got into a program which is true and legitimate. Also, it has all the tools I need in running an online business, such as the following:
- High Quality Courses
- Free Live Webinars
- Website Builder
- Keyword Research Tool
- Active Community
- Personal Mentoring
- Technical Support
- Real Success Stories
- And so on
The website I’m pertaining to is Wealthy Affiliate by Kyle & Carson. Why don’t you try creating an account for FREE? You’ll get a glimpse of what the environment is inside WA, which I’m sure you’ll love and come to appreciate.
That’s all for my 45 Minute Paydays review. Thanks for reading if you’ve reached up to this point. I’ll look forward to discussing this product with you, so just leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to reply back.