Name: Intelligent Inspector
Founders: Sajan Elanthoor & Naveen Sharma
Overall Rating: 60/100 (Legit)
Price: $27 one-time (originally $37)
Upsells: $67 or $47; $67 one-time
Researching products for your ecommerce store can be a gruelling task. Plus, it might take you hundreds to thousands of dollars in advertising to find out what sells or not.
Intelligent Inspector is said to help speed up your researching efforts by utilizing this software app to find only the best products on Amazon, Ebay, and Aliexpress. For a fixed price, you can buy this tool to save countless hours of research in your niche business.
Is this the product that will finally help you become profitable in business? Does it show the right products to sell, or will it fail to deliver accurate results?
Keep reading this Intelligent Inspector review to learn the truth.
What Intelligent inspector Has In Store for You
If you’ve set up an ecommerce business before, you know how daunting the process of research can be. You started fresh in business, but because of research, you’re going crazy with information just to find the right product to sell.
For instance, take a look at the following tasks to go through in choosing a product:
- Searching for products on Amazon, Ebay, and Aliexpress
- Comparing different prices and features
- Looking at various shipping terms, prices, and timelines
- Using the search engines, which shows more than 100,000+ results
- Compiling all the research you’ve done
- Testing and tweaking the products until you find the right one
In short, it’s simply overwhelming and painstaking!
What Intelligent Inspector does is search for the best results on Amazon, Ebay, and Aliexpress. Instead of showing all 100,000+ products, it only picks the bestsellers and cuts out the fluff you don’t need.
Using the software is easy, which can be simplified in 3 simple steps:
- Enter the keyword you want
- Find thousands of high-margin products
- Export the list of products you’re interested to sell
Intelligent Inspector is perfect for people who run ecommerce stores, as well as affiliates who want to promote the best products in their respective niches.
To see the tool in action, here’s a 6-minute demo of Intelligent Inspector:
Buying the main product will entitle you to 3 great bonuses, which I will briefly explain as follows:
- Alibaba Profit System Video Training – You’ll get a video course on how to use Alibaba to sell physical products online.
- Shopify Secrets – This is a course on how to use Shopify, a popular platform for setting up ecommerce stores.
- Amazon Affiliate Blueprint – This is an affiliate marketing training using Amazon, which by the way is a PLR product I also have (contact me if you want a copy 🙂 ).
Want to Buy Intelligent Inspector? Then Read This
To get access to the powerful Ecom software, just fill in the details via the JVZoo platform and pay a one-time fee. For more information on the entire sales funnel, read the offers below:
FRONT-END: Intelligent Inspector Software ($37 $27) – What’s great about II is that it’s “cloud-based”, meaning you don’t have to download any kind of program in your laptop. Once you purchase this tool, you have the power to search Amazon, Ebay, and Aliexpress for hot products as much as you want.
UPSELL #1: Developer License (Unlimited Version) ($67) – This will allow you to register your team, business partners, or the entire company inside the Intelligent Inspector software so they can use it for their ecommerce businesses.
DOWNSELL #1: Developer License (5 License Version) ($47) – This lower priced product gives you license to only 5 clients, which is ideal for smaller sized groups.
UPSELL #2: Ecommerce Business in a Box ($67) – It’s not clear what this box contains, but I assume it’s a full video training on how to make money with ecommerce business.
Overall: Surely, Intelligent Inspector can save you hours of painstaking research. If you run a niche business that relies on Amazon, Ebay, and Aliexpress, then you’ll definitely love this product.
However though, I think you should still monitor the results II produces. Software tools can only simplify the research. You still have to decide whether to actually sell the product in your website.
But since Intelligent Inspector can be of great help, my final verdict for it is:
Want to Grow Your Ecommerce Business? Here’s How
Running an ecommerce business in your chosen niche is one of the best ways to make money online. You now have the best products (via Intelligent Inspector), all you need are customers to enter your store.
Here’s the thing: You are one step away from a highly-profitable business. There’s just ONE more thing you need, and that is:
If you fill your website with lots of high-quality content that adds value to your readers, you’ll better grow your online business. Now, there are at least 5 ways to inject content to your niche site:
- Write detailed product reviews about the products you’re selling
- Teach customers how to use the products they bought from you
- Share some industry-related news (add your unique voice into it)
- Provide a list of products you recommend (say, Top 10 VR Headsets)
- Write about topics your buyers might be interested in (health benefits of green tea)
You may already know this if you’re a seasoned marketer. However, if you’re relatively new to Internet marketing, I suggest you should check Wealthy Affiliate.
WA can help you start an online business by teaching you the basics such as:
- Choosing your profitable niche
- Running a website
- Creating high-quality content
- Acquiring traffic and leads
- Earning revenue
- Becoming an “authority” in your niche
Inside Wealthy Affiliate, you’ll get access to powerful features such as:
- High-Quality & Updated Courses
- Actionable Tasks for Active Learning
- Free Live Webinars (w/ Replays)
- SiteRubix, a Powerful Website Builder
- Keyword Research Tool (for SEO)
- A Very Supportive Community
- Free Coaching from 1,000+ Experts
- Success Story Blogs for Motivation
- And so much more!
Don’t worry about the payment, you can create a FREE account first to try some of the wonderful features inside. You can upgrade at a later time once you’re ready.
Well, that’s about it. Thanks for reading my Intelligent Inspector review. I think it’s a great software tool for doing ecommerce product research, would you agree? Tell me your opinions in the comments below.