Name: Continuity Mastery 2.0
Founder: Jonathan Teng & Sharon Lai
Overall Rating: 50/100
Price: $5.95 for training, $27 for training & tools
Upsells: $17 or $37; $47, $67, or $97; $197 $97 one-time
Welcome to my Continuity Mastery 2.0 review, where I’ll share with you how this continuity system works.
Any product that promises big buck with little money and time investment always feels skeptical to me. I suggest you feel the same way too in order to shield yourself from scams.
CM 2.0 (the PLR package) contains video modules as well as resources for starting your very own business with the least effort possible. In short, it’s a “lazy” business model.
Does the system work? Will you make “eternal” income that lasts for years to come? Let’s find out in this review.
The Continuity Model: How It Actually Works
Continuity Mastery 2.0 is mainly about setting up subscription-based sites that generate recurring income, which is the best type of income in the world. The value you provide includes PLR packages and reselling rights.
The $5.95 version contains the 21-video training series that teach all you need to learn to get started. Here’s the full list of courses if you don’t mind:
The $27 version, on the other hand, is the entire package of tools you need to set up your subscription business. You’ll also get the 21-video training plus the rights to resell Continuity Mastery 2.0 for 100% of the profits.
Listed below are the contents of the said package:
- 21 Result-Oriented Video Training
- Conversion-Driven Sales Letter & Thank You Page
- Hypnotic Sales Video Promo
- ‘WOW’ Graphic Designs
- Customer Support System & Legal Pages
- Stunning ‘Lead Grabbing’ Page
- Credibility Boosting Email Series
- Adaptive Mobile Friendly Website
- Power Video Presentation Slides
- High Quality Audio Training
- Editable Photoshop Graphics
- Product License Certificates
What’s great with the founders is they included 22 creative ways to use the PLR package. I actually have an article explaining PLR content, which I suggest you check out before buying this product.
Buying Continuity Mastery 2.0: How Much Is It?
I will now talk about the sales funnel of Continuity Mastery 2.0. As you can see, there’s one front-end product (w/ 2 options) and three upgrades on the back-end. See below for details.
1. Continuity Mastery 2.0 Training ($5.95) – This is only the video courses and it doesn’t include any Done For You tools.
2. Continuity Mastery 2.0 PLR Package ($27) – This is your best bet in order to have a business running from scratch. It provides the training AND the Done For You tools which can be a huge time-saver on your part.
1. Continuity Mastery 2.0 Advanced Edition ($17 or $37) – I’m assuming that this contains more training and resources other than what you get from the front-end.
2. PLR Product Packages ($47, $67, or $97) – They’ll give you a bunch of PLR products that you can resell or use as your own. Although the front covers of products look impressive, I bet 99.9% of the quality inside is crap.
3. Wealthy PLR VIP Club (
$197 $97) – It gives you access to even more PLR products to sell. Obviously, I won’t recommend this membership coz’ you’re better off spending it in other things.
Overall: I don’t think you can make lots of money using the Continuity Mastery system. PLR/MRR products tend to be “low-quality” 99% of the time. Although the packaging looks awesome, the information inside provide almost NO value at all.
By the way, good luck sending traffic to your offers because it won’t be easy especially as a beginner. Even if you get people to subscribe to your membership site, I doubt they’ll last for a month once they know the truth about your poor content.
If I were to buy the product, I think I can benefit from the tools like the sales pages and email swipes. I’ll just study them and implement what I learned to my own business. I will also look at the 22 creative ways to use PLR content, so nothing is wasted here.
Just don’t expect the system to be a great money-maker as the sales page presents. Their claims are simply “too good to be true”.
There’s Always Work Involved in Business
To be successful online, you cannot approach it with a lazy mindset. No one in his right thinking will pay you money just because you’ve put a business that looks “okay”.
Although selling hype with a powerful sales page tends to work, you don’t want to disappoint people by giving them a bad product. That’s why it’s important to know how to create awesome content whether it’s a course or just a blog post.
For that to happen though, you have to work your butt off and get better at your craft every single day.
I hope I’ve changed your mindset. And if you do, I recommend attending a training and hanging out with like-minded people who create awesome businesses. The best place I know of is Wealthy Affiliate.
WA was founded by Kyle & Carson in 2005. Right now, it has grown into a huge platform and is now home to 1,000,000 Internet entrepreneurs.
As a newbie, I’m sure you’ll like the features inside:
- High-Quality & Updated Courses
- Weekly Live Training (for Free)
- State-of-the-Art Website Builder
- Keyword Research Tool
- A Very Supportive Community
- Personal Coaching for Free
- Filled with Success Stories
- And more
If you’re interested, come join WA and try the program for FREE. You’ll grab a hold of the basics in running an online business when you take the training.
That’s it for my Continuity Mastery 2.0 review. It might not make you money, but there are ways to benefit from it indirectly. How about you, what do you think of this product? Share your opinions by leaving a comment below.