Name: CB Passive Income 4.0
Founder: Patric Chan (no “k” in Patric)
Overall Rating: 40/100 (Scam)
Price: $47 per month or $97 one-time
Upsells: $97 one-time; $47 per month or $197 per year
CB Passive Income is a system that makes you money on autopilot. Just set up a few tools and voila, you can sit back and wait for earnings to come. Patric Chan, the creator of the system, makes realistic expectations of what you’re going to earn using the tool, which is why it might look enticing to buy.
But hold on, before you click that buy button, I want you to take time first to read this review. I’m going to show you what you’ll get with CB Passive Income 4.0, and whether you can really make money as Patric promises.
The reality sinks in once you’re inside the platform because making money is not as easy as it sounds. To find out why, please keep reading.
What You’ll Get with CB Passive Income
Now let’s discuss the main product, which is the CB Passive Income 4.0 system. There are two options for purchasing this product, the first one being $47 a month, while the second being a one-time fee of $97. Obviously, the latter will save you more money.
So what’s inside the system? The sales video highlights 6 key features:
1. Your Own Clone “Secret Web Page” – ready to go pages which you don’t need to modify anymore. This is a good deal because you won’t have to buy website hosting and learn all the tech stuff that comes with it. Set it up once and you can forget it afterwards.
2. Valuable Products to Giveaway – giving away free stuff is a powerful marketing tactic that works for gathering leads. Don’t worry, Patric will be the one to provide these gifts so you won’t have to create content yourself. Also, he updates the giveaways so that it’s always fresh to the subscribers’ eyes.
3. An Income Stream from the System – overall, Patric takes care of the content, products to promote, and marketing campaigns so you won’t have to wrap your head around these things. He picks the best deals to ensure you have a guaranteed income stream from the system.
4. A Lifetime Commission – once your subscribers sign up to your web page, you can expect a lifetime stream of commissions coming your way. You’ll make money for every purchase they make under your affiliate link without them even knowing it.
5. A Solid Internet Business – CB Passive Income is said to work and it’s been running since 2013. The reason for its success is because you’re cloning Patric Chan’s system, which has been tested and proven to make sales.
6. Access to My Promotion Training Courses – the truth is, you still have to do work. You have to generate traffic yourself and this won’t be provided by the system. The good news is there are video tutorials inside CBPI 4.0 on how to acquire traffic. The traffic sources provided to you are either free or paid traffic.
There are two upsells that come after you purchase the initial offer, namely:
1. CB Passive Income Pro – allows you to own your email list because initially, Patric Chan owns it. The cost is $97 one-time, but it still doesn’t include the email autoresponder such as AWeber, which you have to pay for separately.
2. Fast Cash Series – costs a recurring payment of $47 per month or $197 per year. When you avail this program, you’ll get monthly updates from Patric on the latest money making opportunities on the Internet. The updates are in the form of manuals, reports, videos, and many more materials.
BEWARE: The Dangers of Using This Product
The big picture with using CB Passive Income 4.0 is you can make money even with minimal effort on your part. All the tools, training, and tasks will be handled for you except for acquiring traffic.
No writing content, no product creation, no crafting of sales letters, no website, no email marketing, no searching for affiliate programs, and you don’t even have to learn Internet marketing! Just bring people to the “secret webpage” and Patric will do the rest.
However, I see 5 fatal flaws with the CBPI system which I find disturbing:
1. Your Email List Does NOT Belong to You
Without the first upsell, all your hard-earned subscribers will go under Patric Chan’s list. In other words, Patric is the one building a giant list of referrals and not you.
In business, it’s important to take absolute control over all your properties and assets. But with your email list not yours, how can you freely send messages and monetize from them? This in itself is a huge turnoff for me.
2. You Have No Control Over the Promotions
After your leads opt in to Patric’s list, you’ll have no control over what emails are being sent to them. The best way to see things is to use a dummy email to spy on what Patric is doing to your list.
By the way, do you know what products are you mainly promoting? Simple. It’s primarily focused on promoting CBPI itself. So Patric is doing nothing but spread the word of his own product by using your account and affiliate link. There are no other alternatives.
3. Finding Traffic is Not Easy
Contrary to the promised claim that everything will be made simple, you’re actually going to do lots of work in generating traffic. Not to mention, there is low-quality traffic and there’s high-quality traffic. The easier the source, the lesser quality of leads you’ll get.
Sure, you can buy traffic and leads to your secret webpage. But if they don’t convert into customers, everything will be lost. My point is, you can’t ditch Internet marketing if you want to make consistent profits in the long run. So investing in an online education will definitely pay a hundred fold.
4. You’re Directly Competing with Other Members
Everyone loves easy and simple. As things become more foolproof, the more people are enticed to join the opportunity. C’mon, who doesn’t want to make easy money online?
Remember, the offer is about getting people into CB Passive Income. As time goes by, it will only get tougher to compete for referrals especially if all of you have the same sales page, landing page, content, and traffic source.
5. In General, Automation Makes You Lazy and Vulnerable
Automation is a form of leverage which can be seen as both good and bad. The philosophy is, when you have a good blueprint for a product, you’ll make 1,000,000 good products. But when you have a bad blueprint, you’ll produce 1,000,000 bad products as well!
Even pilots who turn on the autopilot still have to monitor the plane every minute. They have a mindset that “things can still go wrong even with a highly sophisticated system”.
Overall: Patric Chan is a legit Internet marketer. However, I can’t say the same for his product because of too many red flags. For that reason, I would NEVER recommend CB (which stands for Click Bank) Passive Income to anyone wanting to create a sustainable source of income.
Everything in the sales page has been real except for the lazy “Done For You” system. While the founder claims it’s not a push button software, to me it’s a REAL push button software. Bottomline, CB Passive Income is “too good to be true”.
That’s why I see the entire system as a:
Hard Work and Perseverance Pays “All the Time”
Instead of taking the short but risky path, you should stay on the longer but clearer path to success and not feel lazy about it. Look, the only thing that pays in your online business 100% of the time is the amount of hard work and perseverance you invest, and there’s no escaping it.
The problem with “done for you” systems is they carry a risk of making you fail. Not only that, you give up control of making a sure income online. That’s what happened to Riaz Shah and the 14,000 clicks he invested in. Only 159 people opted in and no one purchased a product from his offers.
Bottomline, I want you to stay away from products that make you lazy, and realize that there are certain things that don’t deserve automation at all.
Instead, what you need is a legitimate online business provider that has a great track record and genuine testimonials from real people. If you have time to spare, I suggest you check out Wealthy Affiliate.
WA is a platform founded by Kyle & Carson in 2005 and currently, it’s one of the best training sites for starting an online business, particularly in affiliate marketing.
Here are some of the tools and features it provides:
- High Quality Training Courses
- Free Weekly Live Webinars
- State-of-the-Art Website Builder
- Keyword Research Tool
- An Active Community
- Personal Mentoring
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Truly Inspiring Success Stories
- and so on
If you’re willing to work hard for several months or a couple of years, you can surely be successful inside Wealthy Affiliate and make a full-time income out of it. Just try it for FREE and see how it can help you make money online.
Thanks for reading my CB Passive Income 4.0 review. If you have any questions or thoughts to share, just hit me with a comment below and I’ll be sure to reply back.