Name: Bam Bam Backlinks
Website: Click Here!
Founder: Clive McGonigal
Overall Rating: 40/100
Price: $47 or $29 one-time
Upsells: $37; $14.69 one-time
Today we’re going to review Bam Bam Backlinks by Clive McGonigal. His sales page and graphics resemble “Marvel comics”, which is why you’ll feel entertained while reading it.
But don’t let his creativity deceive you, because we’re after the “results” to see if the product actually works.
BBB is a system that is said to skyrocket your video rankings in Google and YouTube by using all of Google’s properties. Clive claims if you get his product, you’ll easily knock your competitors in the search engine.
Wow, that’s an outrageous claim to make! But does it really work? Will you be able to use Bam Bam Backlinks to drive massive traffic to your business?
Let’s find out in this review.
Bam Bam Backlinks: What It’s All About
Bam Bam Backlinks is a video marketing tool that helps you get ranked in first place of Google and YouTube search engines. It works by generating something called “backlinks” to your videos coming from various Google properties.
Backlinks are said to be the #1 ranking factor for ranking your content in search engines. Marketers are hungry for these links because it can boost their rankings and hence, traffic.
The key is to grab high-profile links from authoritative sites, which will transfer their SEO “juice” to your videos.
BBB provides high-quality backlinks by leveraging Google’s properties which most marketers don’t know:
- Blogger .com
- Google Sites
- Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
- Google My Maps/Drawing/Keep
- Google Events/Calendar/Groups
- Google Cloud
Google has a domain authority of 100, which goes the same for its properties. That’s why a ton of juice will be passed even with just a single backlink.
What Are The Contents Inside Bam Bam Backlinks?
So what can you get if you buy this product? Let’s unpack BBB to see its contents below:
1. Video Training – This shows you how to harness Google’s properties that I’ve mentioned above to generate backlinks. It also has two RSS roundup videos to learn how to leverage the RSS system.
2. Step by Step Google Doc – If you don’t want videos, you can use this document containing step by step procedures on how to use Bam Bam Backlinks for your video.
3. Interactive Mind Map – This mind map looks really complicated, but its sole purpose is to understand how the entire backlinking scheme works.
4. Bam Bam RSS Plugin – This allows you to set up an RSS feed in your WordPress website, which you’ll use to syndicate content for grabbing backlinks.
5. YouTube URL Variations Generator – It is a web app that generates variations of your YouTube link, which can be used as backlinks.
6. Buyer Intent Terms Generator – This tool will provide you with lots of “buyer keywords” which people normally use when they’re about to buy something.
7. YouTube Timed Links Generator – This will give you multiple timestamps of your original video, which you can place in your description to turn into backlinks.
8. Goo.gl Shortener Links Generator – Honestly, you don’t need this tool at all because you can use free sites like Goo.gl, Bit.ly, and Adf.ly to get shortened links.
9. Private Facebook Group – You get to access an FB group of like-minded people using Bam Bam Backlinks.
How Much Is Bam Bam Backlinks?
Now let’s get to the prices. In total, there are two variations of the Bam Bam Backlinks front-end and two additional upgrades for the main product. See below for description:
FRONT-END: Bam Bam Backlinks ($47 or $29) – If you spend the full $47 for BBB, you’ll get the training videos as well as the powerful RSS plugin. On the other hand, taking the $29 front-end only gives you the training.
UPSELL #1: Tube Commandments ($37) – Tube Commandments is a video marketing course that’s said to teach you the basics of ranking YouTube videos. It provides topics such as keyword/niche research, video optimization tactics, and more.
UPSELL #2: IM Power Lab Interactive Mind Map ($14.69) – This is actually just a mind map, but is said to increase your video rankings. Other features include video modules, research, and ranking tools.
Overall: Does it work? Yes, but you have to learn sophisticated stuff such as RSS feeds, backlinks, as well as all the Google properties mentioned in the video.
If you ask me, there’s no way I will buy Bam Bam Backlinks as a video marketer because I see it as a “black hat” tactic. Software-generated backlinks are always skeptical in nature, no matter how great their benefits are.
Eventually, Google/YouTube will catch up to your shady SEO tactics and penalize your videos for good.
Backlinks are Meant to Be Acquired NATURALLY
Softwares like Bam Bam Backlinks were built to exploit the flaw in Google’s search engine. However, Google is continually chasing these pesky programs, as well as updating its algorithm to make them useless.
I strongly believe that backlinks are not essential to acquire high rankings on Google and YouTube. In fact, the reason why you see this post is because I got ranked high enough in Google for you to click on it.
When you focus on creating quality content and promoting it to authoritative sites, you’ll eventually generate natural, high-profile backlinks that Google and YouTube consider as “legit”.
I know you’re turned off when I said the truth, so I’ll turn the question to you:
Will you still use software to produce good rankings, or will you go the “natural” way?
If you’re the former, then feel free to buy Bam Bam Backlinks. But if you choose the latter, allow me to help you get started on the content creation path.
It all begins with finding an Internet marketing course that is purely “white hat”. One of the best that I know is this place.
Thanks for checking my Bam Bam Backlinks review. In my opinion, I can’t recommend this video ranking tool despite the tremendous benefits it has. How about you, what can you say about the product? Type in your comments below and let’s talk there.