Name: ArbiCash System
Founders: Eric Holmlund, Jeff Hunt, & Paul Counts
Overall Rating: 50/100
Price: $27 one-time
Upsells: $97 or $39; $197 one-time
Today, we’re going to be reviewing a product with an entirely different system. It’s called ArbiCash, which works on the principle of Native Advertising Arbitrage. In simple terms, it means buying and selling native ad clicks for a profit.
I’m actually quite interested to find out whether this system will work or not. And in this article, you’ll know if this product is worth buying with your hard-earned money.
After all, you need a set budget for your advertising efforts because you’ll be dealing with paid traffic here. And to be honest, beginners will have a hard time making this business model work. To learn why, please read the entire article.
How Does Native Advertising Arbitrage Work?
To best define the term, let’s divide it into two parts namely, Native Advertising and Arbitrage. Once we know both definitions, it would be easy to understand as a whole.
Native advertising is a form of advertisement that blends in with the content of a website. You may not be noticing it, but you’re actually clicking on sponsored content which you think is part of the same website you came from.
It’s like a chameleon doing camouflage with its surroundings because the way the articles are presented looks almost the same as the original content surrounding it.
In order to do this, you must join native ad networks like Taboola or Outbrain and prepare a hefty budget to make it run in websites as popular as CNN.
Arbitrage, on the other hand, is a business principle in which you take advantage of the difference in prices in a particular market. Like if you saw a novel book in the bookstore for $20 and the same product is being sold on Amazon for $30, then you can make a $10 profit out of it. The layman’s term for it is called buy and sell.
Combining the two, native ad arbitrage is therefore the principle of buying cheap native ads with the hopes of selling higher priced ads in order to make a profit. That’s what the ArbiCash system will teach you how to do.
What Training Does ArbiCash Provide?
Okay, enough with the intro. Let’s take a look at what the main training at ArbiCash looks like. It’s a 62-page PDF guide containing all the information you need to start an arbitrage business.
Some of the things covered in the book include the following:
- The basics of native advertising
- How to set up a simple website anyone can create
- How to drive massive page views from a single visitor
- The best ad placement for maximum earnings
- Themes and plugins needed for an ArbiCash site
- Where to find winning content ideas
- The most effective sources for article and gallery topics
- How to create the best article titles
- How to create galleries and where to get content for them
- Sample gallery article which you can use as a template
- How to cash in with affiliate articles
- And so much more!
That’s not all. You’ll also receive some special bonuses along with buying the book such as:
- Jeff’s Tracking Spreadsheets ($97 value)
- 101 Content Creation Templates ($47 value)
- Getting Massive Traffic with Reddit ($47 value)
- Google Trends Training Course ($97 value)
- Q & A Webinar ($100 value)
Overall, I can see the value of the system by just looking at the PDF and the giveaways included.
How Much Does the System Cost?
In this section, we’ll be talking about the price of the main product, as well as the upsells that come along with it. All in all, there are four purchases you’ll be going through starting from the initial offer, which are provided as follows:
1. ArbiCash PDF Guide – costs $27, and is the main product containing 62 pages of training. It also comes with the five bonuses I just mentioned a while ago.
2. ArbiCash Intensive Pro Upgrade Package – costs $97, which provides the video version of the ArbiCash PDF, native ads plugin, image training session, traffic method courses, access to FB mastermind group, exclusive webinar, and more
3. Smaller ArbiCash Intensive Pro Package – at $39, you’ll get most of the content from the $97 offer, which includes the video course, native ads plugin, and the image training session
4. Website Investor – by Jeff Hunt, is an entirely different course that costs $197, which is all about buying established websites. Obviously, it’s a tied promotion to the ArbiCash system because Jeff is part of the trio who started ArbiCash.
The Important Question: Is ArbiCash Worth Buying?
There is one immediate disqualifier that would make you unfit for buying ArbiCash, and that is if you’re a total beginner in online marketing.
Seriously, native advertising is a complicated concept to learn and would gobble up a huge chunk of your time. It will be better spent on learning the fundamentals of online business, which is vital if you wish to leverage native advertising in the future.
Remember, there is huge money at risk here, particularly your advertising budget. I can’t allow you to go astray trying things you have no idea of doing. Leveraging paid traffic requires prior knowledge at least, of free traffic in order to be effective.
However, if you’re a seasoned marketer or one who has a big budget, then go take the plunge and see whether ArbiCash works for you or not. I’m sure you’ll learn a lot from the PDF itself and be able to apply the strategies to generate profits. I’d say you run multiple trial and errors until you master the technique.
Bottomline, it all depends on how confident you are at taking on native ads as a method of making money online.
Start First With the Internet Marketing Basics
I am by no means trying to stop you from running native ads for it’s actually a great opportunity to be in. I’m just merely giving a suggestion on how you should approach paid traffic.
It would be of great help to learn all the principles of free traffic first and actually acquire them. Once you’re experienced, that is the time to try out native ads with your real money. You’ll be more confident because you have the money and experience at your sleeve.
If you’re interested in the product despite all my convincing, then go give ArbiCash a try. However, if you changed your mind, then allow me to suggest a better alternative.
Back in August 2016, I came across an affiliate marketing platform because I wanted to start an online business. I was relieved to know that I didn’t need a product to be successful in this place, and that complete beginners are welcome inside.
The place I’m referring to is Wealthy Affiliate, founded by Kyle & Carson. These two are simple Canadian guys who want nothing but to help people run successful online businesses.
In fact, it has manifested through their 12-year track record of producing top affiliate marketers in the industry.
At present, WA is an all-in-one platform because it boasts of its powerful features:
- High Quality, Newbie-Friendly Courses
- Free Weekly Live Webinars (with Q & A)
- State-of-the-Art Website Platform
- Keyword Research Tool (for SEO)
- An Active and Supportive Community
- Mentoring from 1,000’s of Experts
- Real and Inspiring Success Stories
- And so on
The best part is, you can give WA a try right now for FREE with a Starter Account. Your credit card information is not needed whilst trying, So try creating one now and join the community.
Thanks for reading my ArbiCash review. What can you say about native ads arbitrage? Is it a great way to make money online? I’d like to hear from you by leaving a comment below.