Doing research on Amazing Selling Machine?
Have you heard of the biz opp from somewhere (possibly from affiliates),
Then got curious to check it out further?
Were you taken to its sales page, wondering how effective the training program is?
Or, you might be asking yourself whether the founders, Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback, are truly legit gurus or not.
One thing I know is for sure: You should research this program thoroughly before joining in.
I’ve found out that a lot is at stake in order to implement what’s taught inside.
And you can’t simply purchase it like your typical can of beans in the grocery.
Well, what happens if you don’t research?
Let’s just say you’re prone to getting the wrong expectations, leading you to believe that you got scammed.
I don’t want you to experience that feeling.
That’s why I wrote this Amazing Selling Machine review so you’ll get the necessary information before spending real money on it.
Care to give it a closer look?
Name: Amazing Selling Machine
Founder: Matt Clark & Jason Katzenback
Verdict: Recommended, Though It’s Too Costly
What is Amazing Selling Machine? And What Makes It Special?
Amazing Selling Machine is all about one thing: selling physical products online using Amazon.
As you might know already, Amazon is the retail giant where one can buy physical (and digital) goods on the Internet.
At present, its value is worth over 1 trillion dollars with an annual revenue of over 200 billion dollars.
And yes, it’s still growing with every year passing.
That’s because more and more people are leveraging the website to establish their businesses.
Thanks to information products and online courses dedicated to teaching people how to make money on Amazon, such as Amazing Selling Machine.
By the way, ASM is just one part of the ‘Amazing’ brand.
I found out that there’s a primary website, Amazing.com, which you can access to learn more about the company and what the founders have created.
The “Amazing” Founders: Can We Trust Them?
Speaking of the people behind Amazing Selling Machine, let me introduce you to the both of them.
Referring to the image above, the one presenting on the left is Matt Clark. While the guy beside him on the right is Jason Katzenback.
Both are super successful online entrepreneurs whom we can say are true experts in the field.
Now, I don’t know any of the two personally.
But from simple research, I instinctively knew that they’re two guys whom you can trust.
For instance, I see videos of Matt Clark being interviewed by Stefan James (CEO of Project Life Mastery):
Then Jason Katzenback has a very active Twitter profile (with 11.6K followers and 3,000 tweets):
Not to mention, the two have worked with Robert Kiyosaki (author of Rich Dad Poor Dad) and Sir Richard Branson (billionaire founder of the Virgin Group).
When you have a power duo operating and working closely with high-profile people, you wouldn’t call them a scam, right?
Compare that with a junk biz opp product run by an anonymous and faceless guru who use a fake pen name to deceive you.
I hope you know who’s more trustworthy!
But What About Success Stories?
Sure, having an expert mentor is one vital thing.
But having success stories is another.
Thankfully, the Amazing Selling Machine sales page never lacked in such credentials.
Proofs are scattered everywhere throughout the page.
And I know for sure that they’re real.
In fact, I took a closer look at one of the proofs, which came from Jenna and Travis Zigler.
What I did is I searched on Google for Jenna and Travis Zigler’s online presence and business.
That’s when I spotted their online shop named Eye Love.
I was astonished by the look of the website, as well as the catalog of items they’ve listed which are tailored for optometry (a field specializing in eyes).
You see, the Zigler couple are both optometrists in real life. They just simply took their expertise and made an Amazon business out of it.
Now, they’ve retired from their jobs coz’ they generate more wealth on the Internet!
Their business thrives so well, that I even saw their advertisements on Google Ads.
Goes to show how much expertise and wisdom they’ve acquired with the help of ASM.
What Should You Expect From Amazing Selling Machine?
You need not look elsewhere other than the basic diagram above.
They’re the 5 key components of Amazing Selling Machine, which pretty much summarizes what to expect inside the program.
Explained one-by-one, here are the individual components in detail:
The 8-Week Online Web Class – This is the very lesson inside Amazing Selling Machine and is jampacked with information which I simply couldn’t list in this article.
You see, there are too many topics discussed in this 8-week class. Rest assured, you’ll always be getting the most up-to-date information with regards to Amazon.
The modules covered in this masterclass are the following:
- Welcome Module – This isn’t included in the count since it’s just an introduction to the program. It’s mostly about setting up things and getting familiar with the ASM platform.
- Module 1: Building Your Hot Opportunity List – From what I’ve seen, this module specializes on choosing the right products to sell for the best profits.
- Module 2: Suppliers, Samples, and Seller Central Setup – This will cover a lot about contacting suppliers, getting samples, performing calculations, and creating a professional online presence.
- Module 3: Ordering Your Inventory and Creating your Brand – Once everything is set, this module will then teach you how to order your first inventory, as well as how to brand the products you’ve bought.
- Module 4: Building Your Brand Assets – Again, you’ll get more lessons here about building your brand as well as setting up your email marketing campaign.
- Module 5: The Perfect Product Page – This is the time you’ll learn strategies on how to craft your product page and list your items on Amazon. You’ll also learn keyword research to make sure you rank high on Amazon search.
- Module 6: The Perfect Product Launch – This module will talk about launching your product by first shipping it to FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon). Then you’ll learn strategies on how to do the launch successfully.
- Module 7: Advanced Marketing and Traffic Tools – Traffic and conversions are vital to running your online business. That’s why you’ll learn the essential strategies to increasing them by going through this module.
- Module 8: Taking Your Business to The Next Level – This last module has something to do with scaling your business. You’ll also discover how to automate the process by building a team that works for you.
Coz’ I sure do!
I had to condense the bullet points in the sales page in order to present this summary.
Rest assured, I’d love to digest all these content if I were to become a member of ASM.
The ASM Mentor Program – Besides the jampacked content, you’ll get the opportunity to seek help from elite Amazon sellers who’ve decided to become mentors inside the program.
Mind you, the average earnings of a mentor is over 1.8 million dollars, proving that you’re not just getting advice from anybody.
Post a question wherever you are in the world and surely, an elite mentor will answer it promptly for you!
Lifetime Platinum Access to ASM – By becoming a member of ASM, you can get Platinum Access inside the Amazing Alliance community.
If you don’t know, Amazing Alliance is filled with sellers from all over the world, ranging from complete newbies to bigtime sellers who do multimillion dollar sales per year.
Surely, you won’t feel alone in your online pursuits.
What’s more is that you’ll get priority access to sign up for Matt and Jason’s live events, including their flagship event, SellerCon.
Too bad though, the tickets are not free!
The Private Resource Vault – You’ll get access to a private list of resources and contacts the founders used to build their own businesses.
You’ll get tools such as copy-paste supplier contact templates, product and sample evaluation templates, and so much more.
You’ll also get the private contact details of professional services Matt and Jason use, such as freight forwarders, photographers, videographers, and more.
Another perk is the exclusive access to discounts on powerful Amazon software tools not available to the public.
The Automation Tool Suite – This last component contains powerful automation tools, such as The Brand Launchpad, The Powerful Amazon Analytics Tool, The ASM Business Dashboard, and The Ultimate Product & Keyword Research Toolset.
All these will surely simplify your business even further!
So, what do you think?
Blown away by the content inside Amazing Selling Machine?
No wonder, since it costs a hefty price tag of $4,997!
There are no cheap entry points or free trials for Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback’s online program.
It’s just a one-time high-ticket offer which will give you access to everything.
But let’s face it, not everyone has five grand to spare (including me).
So yeah, if you’re on a tight budget, then you should close this tab right now.
Verdict: Is ASM a Good Investment of Your Money?
Still, let’s say we ignored the price tag for a while.
Is Amazing Selling Machine worth the investment?
Can we actually justify the decision of committing inside this high-ticket program?
To that, I would say YES.
Having studied the website as an outsider, I don’t see any reason why you should avoid it.
For the sake of reassurance though, I’ll lay out the pros and cons down below:
1) Amazing Selling Machine is a reputable online program in the space and is currently in its tenth edition (hence the abbreviation ASM X). Only true businesspeople would go through such many revisions.
2) The founders, Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback, have an established online presence. Although their marketing mediums are different, both guys have demonstrated that they know what they’re talking about.
3) ASM has produced real success stories. Most biz opp programs I’ve reviewed usually had fake testimonials outsourced on Fiverr. But seeing even just the success of the Zigler’s, it’s obvious that ASM has taught the couple well.
4) The training class is filled with tons of high-quality information. Not only that, you’ll get the much needed support in case you’re a complete newbie to the entire Amazon business model. The founders sharing their private resources is also a big thumbs up for me.
1) Obviously, Amazing Selling Machine is super expensive at $4,997. It feels kinda’ bad especially for people who live in not-so-developed countries (like mine) since they simply can’t afford such price tag. If you want something cheaper, keep reading til’ the end.
2) The contents of ASM can be overwhelming especially if you’re a beginner. Sure, it’s awesome to know that you’re getting plenty of value right from the start. But could you devour it in just one go?
3) There are NO GUARANTEES that you will earn money. Yes, even if Matt and Jason are your teachers, they can never guarantee your success. Coz’ the truth is, your input is a bigger factor for achieving success.
4) There are other costly expenses besides the $4,997 price tag for the training. Examples of what to include in your bookkeeping include: inventory, marketing tools, website hosting, branding, and advertising.
Overall: Amazing Selling Machine is ‘next to impossible’ to replicate by any other Internet marketing guru. Its delivery of materials and overall credibility makes it a worthwhile choice to attend into.
So go ahead, continue learning about this amazing product until you’re committed to spend the big bucks. Just don’t go in and spend impulsively like what I did in the past.
If you’re dedicated to building an Amazon empire for yourself, Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback are two guys who can help you out.
Not Willing to Spend $4,997? I Feel You…
I used to invest big bucks on a program which I hoped will get me out of the slump.
It was around 2,000 bucks for an affiliate marketing/product launching coaching program.
Not long after, unfortunately, my coach left me wandering in the dark.
He just went on and splurged my investment money on his vacations!
In the end, I got devastated and had a hard time picking myself back up.
From that point on, I realized that if I was going to achieve my early (and crucial) success, I had to do it first with cheaper and less risky programs.
I had to stop following the hype if I wanted to move forward.
Good thing is, I was already enrolled in a cheaper training complete with the essential tools for running a minimum viable online business.
It’s so cheap, that 3 years’ worth costs less than half of the coaching program I took.
It felt a relief to be part of such platform (and community). And I was grateful that I discovered it first before my crappy coach!
That’s why today, I want to share the place with YOU.
Like ASM, this online program will also cover a lot of things about Amazon, but in a way that you won’t spend a huge fortune.
Check my review first to discover what’s inside.
Then if you’re curious, try and create an account for FREE:
Amazing Selling Machine looks interesting, isn’t it? Or maybe not? Are you inclined to having Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback as your mentors? Write to us in the comments about what you think.