Name: 8 Minute Profits v2.0
Founders: Mark Barrett & Paul Prissick
Overall Rating: 50/100
Price: $7.19 one-time (varies)
Upsells: $27 $17; $27 $17; $197 $97 one-time
Making money online usually takes time especially if you’re running a business. That’s why I find 8 Minute Profits unusual as the name of this product suggests. But let’s give it a chance and see what it’s all about.
Currently at version 2.0, 8 Minute Profits claims that you can have a business up and running in just 8 minutes. What’s more is you can potentially earn up to $300 a day with free traffic using this method.
I’m not sure whether this will work for newbie affiliate marketers, but it does provide some good training and resources. So let’s delve further into this system.
8 Minute Profits 2.0 in a Nutshell
Let’s begin this review by having a quick overview of how the training works. Like most IM products, 8 Minute Profits follows almost the same business model, which can be summarized in the following steps:
1. Signing up for affiliate networks like JVZoo, Warrior+, and ClickBank, then promote products in the “make money online” niche
2. Choosing products that sell hot, then grabbing your unique affiliate link
3. Setting up your: email opt-in page (squeeze page), email autoresponder (like AWeber), and email follow-up messages (containing your affiliate link)
4. Tapping into a “traffic source” for leads and customers
5. Tracking your conversions in sign-ups and affiliate sales to see if it works
The only difference 8MP has is in the traffic source, which comes from paid to click sites (or PTC).
While sites like Clixsense and Neobux can be a good source of traffic, I’ll show later why I don’t recommend them at all.
How Much is the Entire System?
Let’s head over to the sales funnel of 8 Minute Profits 2.0 and see the upsells and downsells of this product.
At the time of creating this review, the price of the main product is $7.19. It’s a one-time payment that gives you access to the members area containing a handful of videos and resources.
How about the upsells? What are the additional upgrades attached to this system? Well, there are three of them provided as follows:
1. 20 “Done For You” Email Messages – if you buy this offer, you’ll receive 20 tested and proven messages which you can send to your email list for maximum conversions. The price for this OTO is $27, which can be reduced to $17.
2. High Converting Sales Funnel – is another “done for you” upsell, which gives you a tested and proven sales funnel to copy-paste and use as your own. It costs $27, with the option to bring down to $17.
3. 8 Minute Profits Master Class – is an upgraded version of the 8 Minute Profits system, which I assume will provide advanced topics and strategies for you to generate more profits. It’s priced at $197, but is downsold for $97.
In case you’re wondering how to trigger the downsell, just refuse the initial offer in the upsell page. This will redirect you to a page where the discount is applied.
Should You Buy 8 Minute Profits 2.0?
What I like with Internet marketing products like 8 Minute Profits is you can afford them for a low price. Whether the information you receive is worth your money will totally depend on you.
Sure, Mark Barrett and Paul Prissick have the credentials to show you they’re making money. However, this shouldn’t be your only basis for buying the product. Let me warn you of these important things before you make a decision:
1. Starting and running an online business takes more than 8 minutes to do so. Finding affiliate products, setting up an autoresponder, creating a landing page, and using the traffic source take at least several days to get done. Not to mention, beginners have a steep learning curve to face before doing anything.
2. There is no guarantee that you’ll earn $300/day as promised in the sales page. To tell you the truth, PTC sites like Clixsense have a “very low” conversion rate and do not provide high-quality targeted traffic.
3. You will definitely pay for traffic, even when Mark and Paul said it’s free. If you use free traffic, then your income will be reduced and you’ll get slower results (which is still awesome because you get infinite ROI).
4. People coming from paid to click sites are busy making money for viewing ads. A typical person gets paid a few cents for a single advertisement, which they view for 30 seconds with no intention of buying. If you bought 10,000 visitors, you’ll get 10,000 people whose focus is on earning pennies than taking offers.
Overall: There is value to be gained from the 8 Minute Profits system. In the end, it’s how you use the training that will determine how much you earn and whether you make money at all.
Of course, out of the 10,000 paid visitors, there will still be a handful who will check your offers and sign up to your opt-in page. These people are the ones most likely interested in what you have to say and give.
Bottomline, there’s a chance that the 8 Minute Profits system might actually work. So give the product a try while carrying the precautions I’ve mentioned a while ago.
However, if what you want is a business model that works 99.999% of the time, then head over to the next section to see my recommendation.
Learn How to Do Affiliate Marketing Now
Like what Mark Barrett and Paul Prissick presents, affiliate products are the best way to make money online. In fact, the affiliate marketing industry has grown to $5 billion in 2017, and is expected to rise to $6 billion in 2019.
This single statistic is the reason why I want you to learn affiliate marketing because it can serve as a second source of income on your part. Even better, it can become a full-time income with no limit whatsoever in your earning potential.
There are thousands (or maybe millions) of people enjoying the Internet lifestyle, in which they work from wherever they want with no boss controlling them.
If you wish to get started, I recommend joining one of the best affiliate marketing programs on the Internet. Try Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate (WA) is an all-in-one Internet business platform founded by Kyle & Carson in 2005. It is by far one of the most professional-looking websites that I came across in the Internet marketing niche.
As you step into the WA platform, you’ll get to experience all the amazing features that it has in store:
- Newbie-Friendly Courses
- Free Weekly Live Webinars
- State-of-the-Art Website Builder
- Keyword Research Tool
- An Active and Friendly Community
- Mentoring from 1,000’s of Experts
- Real and Inspiring Success Stories
- And lots more
The great thing about Wealthy Affiliate is it tailors to all levels of expertise, from total beginners to well-seasoned experts. You’ll be warmly welcomed by the founder, Kyle so you’ll feel at home inside the platform.
So what are you waiting for? Create a FREE starter account now and take a glimpse inside this wonderful place.
That’s all for my 8 Minute Profits 2.0 review. Do you think this $300 a day system works? Let me know in the comments and I’ll see you there.