Welcome to The Passionate Marketer website, or TPM. I’m pleased to meet you wherever you are in the world and I hope you’re enjoying the value I’m providing.
Chances are, you’ve found my website either through Google, Facebook, or somewhere else. Now you want to know me at a deeper level to see if I’m trustworthy or not.
Lucky you, because I’ve upgraded this About page to show how you can benefit from it (back then, this page was horrible).
My Name is Dominic, the Creator of TPM
What’s up folks, I’m Dominic Isidro from the Philippines, and I’m an engineer by degree. By nature, I’m a mathematical guy who loves solving math problems, which has led me far in my college life.
During my final year though, I put less focus on my technical knowledge and started becoming business-minded. After I read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, my mind became wide open to possibilities.
From there on, I finished book after book, trying to immerse myself in the business world. A year after I graduated, I gathered everything I’ve learned and took them online.
At present, I’m already over a year in the Internet marketing industry, helping people through the content in my website. Just recently, I made a tiny sale as a result of that content. At least, it’s proof that Internet marketing works!
I suggest you stick around so you’ll learn what my website has to offer.
Internet Marketing Tips and Tricks: Tailored for Newbies
My goal is for you to see the potential of Internet marketing (IM), and realize that you can make a career out of it.
What’s amazing with IM is that it’s a lifelong subject. You can always find ways to improve your craft, and when you’ve stayed long enough, you’ll become the “authority” in your niche.
You may have heard of some of the most successful people in the space like Russell Brunson, Gary Vaynerchuk, Tai Lopez, Pat Flynn, Neil Patel, and so much more. Believe it or not, at one point they also started as a newbie like you.
But because they’ve put in the time, money, and effort (crazy amounts!) to growing their businesses, they’re now the people we look up to.
Of course, every journey starts with a single step. That’s why I present to you my newbie guides containing useful tips and tricks to run a profitable online business.
At the moment, I’m focused on building my business around these core subjects of Internet marketing:
1. Affiliate Marketing – involves promoting other people’s products so you’ll get a commission. Affiliate marketing is awesome because you won’t have to worry about creating your own products to sell.
2. Blogging – means writing content that you put into your website for others to read. The blog posts you make provide the “foundation” of your business because people reading it will perceive you as the “authority” in your niche.
3. Niche Research – I still lack a better word for this, but in essence, it’s all about finding a profitable niche for your online business. As a newbie, your job is to pick a market niche where you’ll specialize on and is profitable.
4. Organic SEO – is the skill of ranking pages in Google, YouTube, and Bing. Organic search traffic is an awesome source of leads for your business because people who do search queries are often looking for solutions to their problems. I’ll show how you can do it the right way.
5. Website Building – Sorry I made this term up, I lack yet another word for it. But this aspect covers many things such as creating a website, hosting your domain, tracking your site’s performance through Google Analytics and Search Console, and all the tech stuff.
6. Make Money 101 – This special category of my website provides an ultimate beginner’s guide on the ways you can make money online. As a product reviewer, I’ve seen many tactics on how money is made online, both legit and scam.
I know there are some topics missing, but it’s my way of not getting overwhelmed in business. I’ll make sure to provide the best content in these areas, enough for you to take action on them.
What are you waiting for? Start studying my content by heading over to the main menu. Hover on the option that says “Newbie Guides”, and there you’ll find lengthy blog posts explaining each of the subjects.
By the way, if you’re serious about getting a formal training on Internet marketing, just head over to my in-depth review of my #1 recommendation.
Product Reviews: Giving My Best Advice at All Times
Part of my overall business is to share my honest insights on Internet marketing products and see if they’re worth buying or not.
Unlike other review sites that put out content aimlessly, mine is unique because I base them from absolute laws of Internet marketing which I’ve learned over the years.
You see, here’s what I believe when giving out recommendations:
1. There’s No Such Thing as “Get Rich Quick” – Whoever claims that you’ll get instant riches is 99.999% a scammer trying to take away your money. The best way to identify them is through hyped claims and flashy cars, which will really blind you from reality.
2. Hard Work is Inevitable – You can buy the best products from the best Internet marketing gurus out there, but you’ll NEVER make a single dollar if you don’t put in the time and effort required to see results. I take this truth into account in all my product reviews to correct my readers’ expectations.
3. Content is King – The main philosophy of the online training I came from, is that you have to “help people” if you want to make money. Having a blog, YouTube channel, podcast, or social media page filled with helpful content is the best way to gain people’s “trust”, which is their prime motivation to buy from you.
4. You Can Succeed in Any Niche – Henry Ford said, “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right.” Regardless of where you start (“make money” niche, health & fitness, affiliate marketing, MLM, or in small hobby niche sites), you can make lots of fortune and wealth. It all boils down to “mindset”.
5. Everyone is Biased (Including Me) – At the end of the day, I’ve got to believe in the product I’m promoting, which in itself causes a bias. Nevertheless, I make sure to state the important facts and figures so you’ll know why I recommend something or not.
6. All Products Have Flaws – When I create a product review, I always include the bad points of the product. This is to make sure that my readers know what to expect when they make a purchase.
7. For Every Course, There’s a Success Story Behind – To sell a product, one must provide proof that the training actually works. But most often, the “gurus” themselves are the ones implementing the system and providing the results. This is why I consider whether a course is actually newbie-friendly or not.
By the way, some of the products I review come with an “affiliate link”, meaning I’ll get a commission as a result of promoting the product. That’s why I only recommend products that I believe will be helpful to you.
Where to Go From Here?
That’s all for now, I do appreciate your taking time to read my About page. To be honest, I don’t have all the answers and I don’t consider myself an “expert”. But whenever I know the answer to a particular problem, that’s when I get in and help.
I’m just a guy with a dream, hoping to retire and become financially free at an early age. I know most of you have that goal as well.
A life where no boss can dictate what you should do…
A life where you can afford everything you want…
A life where you get the time freedom to pursue the things you want done…
… That would be an awesome way to live!
Enough with the fantasies, let’s start working real hard for it. Together, let’s aim for that goal by helping each other out and forming a community of people with wealthy mindset.
If you’re interested, I made a support group called The Passionate Marketers, which is a closed Facebook Group that anyone can request to join. There we can interact and help each other out (promotion-free environment).
And as I said a while ago, check out the Internet marketing guides I made. They might help provide you with a definite path to take.
If you need more help, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or head over to the “Contact” page and ask questions.
Anyway, that’s all for me. I’m signing out.
To your online success,
The Passionate Marketer .com